She could blame it on the fact that she can't read, but we all know she has ears. I'm pretty sure I've heard Stella yelling the exact same words that are on her note. :)
I relate with Ava with being the youngest. Sometimes you just want to be like big sister. THose pics and note are hilarious! Thanks for making my morning! :)
My childhood flashed before my eyes reading that post. I remember sneaking into my sisters room to steal clothes. To bad we went to the same school, I wasn't so bright. I love that post. Sisters are wonderful!!! At least Stella will think so someday.
this was so me and my big sister! i was always sneaking into her room and using her stuff! clothes, perfume, lipstick, you name it! wow- tell ava it can cause a lot of grief if you don't ask your big sis first!!! :) i love how she put it on nice and thick!
THis was awesome!!! What joy that they will have each other growing up. They are going to probably be the best of friends when they are older! Love you sweet friend!
Hmmm...one of the all-time quandaries of parenting: If I bust my child doing something wrong (but totally cute) is it okay to take pictures first, possibly encourage a little re-enacting, and then still give a consequence at the end?
=)
Oh, Ava. You and your cousin Maya are kindred spirits.
LOVE it! She's a girl alright & that is so funny that Stella put up a sign. From other friends who have kids Stella's age, it seems to be the Kindergarten/1st grade trend :)
After seeing a preview for the TLC show, 19 and Counting (the Dugger family), Stella says...
"19 kids?!?! Mom, like how much more milk does that lady have in her body??"
While driving in the car...
Ava - (making shooting sounds) "I just shot that car."
Stella - "Ava is going to be a tom-boy. I can just feel it."
Me - "Ava are you funny?"
Ava - "no"
me - "are you silly?"
Ava - "no, I'm da hoke" (Incredible Hulk)
Jonah - "Mom, do hippos have meat?"
Me - "Yeah, why?"
Jonah - "Cause...I just really want to eat a hippo. I have a bb gun."
After stopping at McDonalds, Jonah says to Stella...
"Stella, what are chicken nuggets?"
Stella: "just some chicken and...(long pause) some nuggets."
Jonah: "Oh."
Jonah - "Mom, don't cut my toenails, they help me climb." "They're my claws."
I was walking backwards looking at Stella. She thought she'd try to trick me by saying "Watch out for that bush mom!" but then she said, "Oh that's right, you have eyes on the back of your head. I always forget that."
Jonah - "Stella is your skin made out of snake skin?" Stella - "Oh, I don't know Jonah. We're studying butterflies at school....Mom, do you know?"
Stella unloaded the dish washer for me and said... "Mom these knives are HUGE!" "You could definitely cut up an antelope with these." (me in my mind thinking - antelope??? wha??????) she then looks at my face and says, "what mom, you totally could, they're really sharp." Well alright then, I'm going to go find me some antelope.
12 comments:
Wow. So glad I peeked over here before heading to bed. Ava, you cutie. I am giggling so much at your lipstick smile I just might wake baby Olive. xoxo
i know stella means serious business here ... but ohmyword ... how adorable? can't help but giggle! ;)
Being a little sister is so much fun! Selective hearing. I LOVE this post! and I love the "aloud". :)
I relate with Ava with being the youngest. Sometimes you just want to be like big sister. THose pics and note are hilarious! Thanks for making my morning! :)
My childhood flashed before my eyes reading that post. I remember sneaking into my sisters room to steal clothes. To bad we went to the same school, I wasn't so bright. I love that post. Sisters are wonderful!!! At least Stella will think so someday.
this was so me and my big sister! i was always sneaking into her room and using her stuff! clothes, perfume, lipstick, you name it! wow- tell ava it can cause a lot of grief if you don't ask your big sis first!!! :) i love how she put it on nice and thick!
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA that is hilarious!! Except I'm also an older sister so I also feel that AGGGHHHHHHH that Stella must have felt! :)
i relate to being the big sister (that note looks familiar, but mine was no boys aloud). poor stella, but how could you get mad at that face!
How cute, Madison did that with nail polish yesterday...it's all over my tile and bed spread, God love her.
THis was awesome!!! What joy that they will have each other growing up. They are going to probably be the best of friends when they are older! Love you sweet friend!
Hmmm...one of the all-time quandaries of parenting: If I bust my child doing something wrong (but totally cute) is it okay to take pictures first, possibly encourage a little re-enacting, and then still give a consequence at the end?
=)
Oh, Ava. You and your cousin Maya are kindred spirits.
LOVE it! She's a girl alright & that is so funny that Stella put up a sign. From other friends who have kids Stella's age, it seems to be the Kindergarten/1st grade trend :)
Post a Comment