About a month or so ago I happened upon a photographer's blog I follow. She was having a friendly little giveaway and I thought - why not?! - so I entered. The prize was an adorable pair of earrings. In order to enter you had to become a fan on facebook of the amazing mastermind behind the cute stuff, Jessica from Allora Handmade . I didn't end up winning those earrings, but because I was a fan on facebook I learned of another giveaway and this one was even better!! The Queen Bee Market was having another Allora Handmade giveaway and you better believe I was going to try and win. Not only were they giving away the adorable earrings, but also a super cute headband and (my favorite) a necklace! And guess what?! I won!!! I never win. I was so excited.
Here's what I got...
A headband in teal.
A gray necklace and a gold one. No, I didn't win both of them. There was a little mix up in the colors, but seeing that I LOVE gray I kept it and bought the gold one also :) Two's better anyway...right?

The cute earrings in robin's egg blue.
Thank you Queen Bee Market for the giveaway, and thank you Jessica, from Allora Handmade for the amazing stuff. I love them!






11 comments:
Okay, the stuff is cute and all, but what I'm trying to figure out is how in the world you got such perfect photos of yourself. It's one thing to take perfectly focused pictures of other people, but really--crazy good self portrait girly!
Kristy!! Hahaha!! I KNOW! Those were done with the left hand and the hardest one was trying to get those earrings in focus...sheesh, that was an arm workout ;)!
Holy cow you are hot! Your eyelashes in that last one...wowza!! Those pieces are incredible too!!!!! She is a very talented artist! CONGRATS!!!!
Ummm.....I have to disagree with you. YOU ALWAYS win! What about the picture?
Um yeah...if sara enters a contest she may beatcha!
Great job and you look beautiful ;)
Oh my gosh how fun is that?!?!?!? Love it...nice to see who's been taking all the wonderful pic's!!!
Great pics, I love that jewelry, what a cute idea! I have been starting to enter contests too, but I haven't won anything yet...
Yeah Scheffer! Cute cute headband! I like it! See you soon! No more trips this time though. Okay! :) Or bloody toes.
Ohhh...fun! A while ago I had almost bought the necklace but I couldn't decide on color and then totally forgot. Beautiful pics, as always!
Have you read P-Dub's post in Home and Garden today about the earrings? I was totally laughing because she said she couldn't take a picture of the earrings in her ears and I was like 'Sara did it and it looked great'!! :) Love it all. I think one of those necklaces might be in my near future!
i've been dying to see yours and how beautiful do you look! thank you for showing us. it's almost as good as being there to see you in person but quite!
can't wait to show you the color i picked for my headband. wanna come take my picture?
you so pretty. and these are all amazing. i am obsessed with the mustard yellow necklace.
Post a Comment