There might be something special coming on this old blog of mine. If you like pretty things, I suggest you come back reeaaalll soon. Call me crazy, but I have a feeling you might like it and you might like the chance to win it. I'm just sayin'....
And since I told you good things are coming, I thought I better share this photo of Caleb. His chubby legs and feet are good things to me. :)
Stay tuned.
6 comments:
look at those leggies!!! man i wished you lived closer to him. that must be so hard! can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve for the giveaway! when do you leave for Hawaii??
1) I love this pic.
2) I hope I win.
3) You are such a fun auntie!
oohhhhhhhh! i can't wait!
i love how you word things! i love caleb's chubbiness, he's perfect!
I (heart) Calebs legs too! Love you!
He's so precious & yes CHUBBY legs rock!!
Post a Comment