Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last day to enter!!!!! You know you want to :)

The winner will be announced tomorrow (thursday) morning.  That is if I can figure out random.org.  Or I might have to put all the names in a hat and let Stella pick, so then it would be tomorrow afternoon. :)  This is so fun.  I wish I could do this every week!!


PS... ( I know, this should go on the bottom, but most of you have read this whole post and I didn't want you to miss this) Did I mention that up to 25% of each item sold from Summer's shop will be donated to St. Jude's Children's Hospital? Yeah, amazing.  Here's a little clip from Summer's blog in case you missed it...

after i lost my dad to cancer (march 26th, 2009), i tried to figure out a way to make a difference. mashing my passion of creativity with my dads passion for st. jude childrens hospital (a hospital geared towards helping kids with cancer), i came up with this idea. handmade jewelry & handmade items {i'm obsessed with letters & numbers & blue & antique vintage things}... donating up to 25% of each item sold to st. jude childrens hospital. every little bit helps.

Thanks again, Summer!  It's so awesome to be a part of this!  

OK, carry on with the giveaway...


It's giveaway time!!! 

I was SO excited when Summer, from the firefly moon, contacted me and asked if I'd do a giveaway on my blog.  Of course I answered her with a big fat YES!!  Her shop has adorable stuff.  And guess what?!  Summer's nice enough to want to share some of it with one lucky reader.  Here's what you'll get if you win... 

A super cute flower pillow cover 

and


this adorable vintage flower tea towel 


and


a set of burlap tags 
and
and
a set of glittered clothes pins !


Here's my plan for the clothes pins.  Just imagine the window frame is a nice distressed white, thanks.  And also imagine the clothes pins hanging more than two random photos. :)  It's going to look great!


Cute stuff, right?  If you want to play in this little giveaway, listen up.   You can have a total of 2 entries for this giveaway, here's how...

First, visit Summer's shop, www.thefireflymoon.bigcartel.com , then come back here to my blog and leave me a comment telling me what your favorite item is at her store.  The comment left on my blog will be your entry.  

For the opportunity for a second entry, you need to visit Summer's blog, www.thefireflymoon.blogspot.com and become a follower.  Then come back here and leave me a comment telling me you are following Summer's blog.  That will be your second entry.

And to fill you in on a little secret, I highly suggest you become a follower of her blog, she may just be having a little giveaway there also if you become a follower... word to the wise. :)

Easy peasy, huh?!  Good luck my friends!  I'll be using (i think) random.org to pick the lucky winner in 3  2  1 days.  I hope you all play, friend or stranger!

Thanks, Summer for this amazing opportunity!   

 I {heart} the firefly moon !

69 comments:

Phil and Bri said...

I just logged on so I am the FIRST!! That should = winner! Haha! Anyway, just became a FOLLOWER of her cute blog! Bri

Phil and Bri said...

Ok, my favorite thing in her store is the hanging mason jars!! Love those!! I don't ever think the first or second entry ever wins....boo! Cute giveaway Sara!

kersten letterman said...

i loved all of the things in her store, but my favorite was the ruffle pillows! so cute!

kersten letterman said...

i just became a follower her, so fun that you are doing this... i loved her store and blog!

Anonymous said...

I love the turquoise loop earrings - I want I want!!! So cute and so are you!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to follow her now and try to control my wallet at the same time - super cute stuff :) See you in a week and a half!!

elly said...

The girlie fabric banner is my favorite, too cute!

Anonymous said...

I loved the turquoise earrings too! My new favorite color! I also loved the ruffle pillow!

Anonymous said...

I signed up to follow her blog and I am going to save her store in my favorites too! Thank you, love it all!

Kim @ The Gab said...

Hi Sara, I like the hot pink clothes pins...I'm sure I could put those to good use :)

Kara Boyd said...

Love the turquoise hoop earrings!

Kara Boyd said...

I'm following her blog now... I love the necklace she is giving away. Hope I win!

Kelli said...

I love 2 things! I love the fabric banner and the wax seal stamped charms!

Kelli said...

I'm in the club! I am following....

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

I love the fabric banner for sure! Yep. Love love love it!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

and...now I'm a follower. ;)

Jamie said...

ohhhhh so fun it's summer's pretty stuff !!!! i already know my favorite item, it's the pretty ruffle pillow. i've been eyeing that thing ever since she put it up. i luv all of her stuff though! AND what you did with the clothes pins is A.DOR.ABLE! This is one pretty giveaway!

Jamie said...

oh and i am a follower too :) all of the stuff she is giving i have been wanting too!

Kirra said...

I love her ruffle pillow! Eek. It's all just so, so fun!

Kirra said...

I'm a follower on her blog now too!

Jen Horn said...

So pretty! I can't wait to win ;). That mason jar is calling my name. For some strange reason I want to hang it in my bathroom and use it for makeup brushes.

Jen Horn said...

Follower :)

Anonymous said...

Ok so as summer knows from my purchases from her blog, I'm obsessed with her stuff. However, my favorite thing is not a "thing" .... It's why she created this blog. To honor her dad and keep his memory alive. And because of summers love for her dad we get to enjoy her creative mind which I'm so happy about!:)Love you girls! Sarah daly

The Guyser Family said...

Ok, if I have to choose one thing it would be the ruffle pillow, or the pink clothes pins, or the custom tea towels.... :) Love the window frame. My mom just got one as a gift with a flower basket at the bottom and they hung it on the side of their house. It looks really cool.

The Guyser Family said...

I am such a follower!!!

Deanna said...

Love all of her stuff! I would have to choose the custom pendants. I've been wanting a necklace with all of my boy's initials! :)

Deanna said...

I'm a follower! :)

Baby By The Sea said...

Oh, I love the vintage glass and key necklace. It would look so pretty with my {new} vintage clutch.

Baby By The Sea said...

I follow...

Christine Martz said...

Love, love, love everything, but the bracelet is adorable. I can see hanging charms and beads from it. Gorgeous!

Christine Martz said...

Following!

Caitlin said...

the ruffle pillow would be the perfect addition to my home that is quickly being outnumbered by BOYS! :) i love it!

Caitlin said...

and now i am a follower too!

emily said...

What a great way to get lots of comments on your blog!! I might have to try a give-away :)
Okay- my Favorite thing is that cute vintage tea towel (white). It would look so perfect hanging in my kitchen. ♥

LoLo said...

Okay, so she has super cute stuff, but my favorite thing is the wax seal stamped charms!! So vintage!! I am a huge fan of beads, charms, and trinkets :-)

LoLo said...

I am now following her too!!

Kevin said...

I love the glass and key necklace! Everything is so charming!
-Danielle :)

Kevin said...

Okay I am now following her blog and yours Sara, via Kevin...ha ha!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, I loved the wax seals and the ruffled pillow.

Anonymous said...

Hi again Sara, I am now following Firefly moons blogsite. It is nice that she shares 25% of her profit for a childrens hospital

jen bennett said...

I love the ruffle pillow and the all white tea towel is a close second. Super cute stuff.

jen bennett said...

I am an official follower!

marlis said...

I want to order SEVERAL items, but my fave is the girlie fabric banner...just imagining it in baby girl's room.

marlis said...

Ima followin!

SomisSurferGirl said...

I =heart= the ruffle and flower pillow. they're DIVINE.....

SomisSurferGirl said...

i became a follower on sum's blog too!

Tori said...

My best are the turquoise hoop earrings! I really want a pair. B/c the last turquoise ear-rings I had got lost in the mountains. I heart you Sara Scheffer! WORD! :)

Anonymous said...

I love the ruffled pillows and the tea towels!! I hope you will select randomly otherwise I will be upset if I don't win!! love ya, mom

Rebecca Parsons said...

Is that last one from your mom Sara? she's so cute! Anyhow... it's all ADORABLE, Summer you are have always been so, so, creative!!!! I love the ruffled pillow, and the girlie magnets.... and the rustic chic towels... all so cute! love it!

Rebecca Parsons said...

I'm now a follower too!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh that ruffle pillow is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Follower of her lovely blog-check!

The McPoland Family said...

I really like the twirly girl pink sparkle clothes pin, because they sure do remind me of Mia ~ sparkley.

The McPoland Family said...

Oh yeah, following:
http://www.thefireflymoon.blogspot.com/

Mollie said...

I think my favorite has to be the tea towel... so pretty!

Mollie said...

I became a follower of Firefly Moon, too. :)

Tricia Arnold said...

I love the mason jar and the ruffle pillow. The earrings are cute too.

Tricia Arnold said...

I am a follower!

Julie said...

It seemed wrong to me to enter to win something from a friend. But then again, since I'm obsessed with Summer's stuff, it seemed stupid NOT to! Summer is awesome and has such a gift for creativity. I really can't decide what I like best in her store, since I love it all.... actually, the necklace she made me is by far my favorite, but it's not in the store....so I would have to say the ruffle pillow!

:) Hope I win!

Julie said...

And I'm now officially a follower of her blog!

:)

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

Hey Sara!! My fav is the ruffle pillow and I also love the charm things with the initials, can't remember what they were called. I am dying that I am missing LC, I only have 8 weeks left, gotta think of a name for this little man (: Any suggestions?? Love you
Erin

Joe, Erin, Drew, and Drake said...

I am officially a follower Sara (:

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

seriously?! how can i pick just one? but if i must ... my pick is the hanging mason jar! ;)

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

i am officially a follower of thefireflymoon!

† This will tear us apart † said...

i think my mom would like the open circle glass necklace! haha she told me to sign here up

Andrea said...

Hey! I really like the open circle glass necklace! And I love the Czech Glass necklace too! (and I'm Czech :) She has such cute stuff!

Andrea said...

Totally following thefireflymoon!

The Loyas said...

I've emerged from the pit of never-ending editing. You are so cute :)

stephanie said...

hanging mason jar for sure! cute stuff.