And he likes to play his "re-tar" (guitar).
And his favorite song he loves to sing is Forever, by Chris Tomlin. When we sing it at church, he'll look over at me and smile. And then he sings. He sings loud. I caught him on the back porch the other day, sitting on the steps with his guitar, singing Forever. Oh man, it nearly killed me it was so cute.
His name is Jonah... And I like him a lot.











13 comments:
What a little heartbreaker! Just got your comment on my blog, how fun to come down here for Thanksgiving. We usually come up to WA, but my dr. said I couldn't travel that close to my due date... Jason pretended to be disappointed. :) Actually, driving might be better than dealing with the crazy airports at that time. Anyway, you will have to let me know if you come down this far, I might beg you to take some Christmas pics though!
I'm dying over how cool & cute Jonah is! He is rockin it with his guitar! I wish him and Judah could rock out together! These photos are amazing Sara, have I told you that before? I love his hair too.
Sooooo pretty Sara! I'm telling you- the more you just shoot the more second nature it becomes. Your composition is to die for. Keep up the good work :)
ps- I've rented the 24-70mm and it's just yummy. check out borrowlenses.com but don't tell Sean I told you so ;)
Love ya!
Sara- Your pics are so amazing!! The kids are way too cute. Love the comment about Israel... so made me laugh!!! Great job on the blog!!!! Miss you!
Oh my goodness what a sweetheart!! The pic's of him with his re-tar are awesome. He is a worship leader in the making, You should be proud :) I hope you all are doing well. I need to update my blog soon. My mom & norm are visiting this weekend & Ryan has next week off, so it's been busy. BTW, all your pic's look great on your last couple of post & Jonah is growing up fast.
Have a great weekend!!
Christina
He is such a stud!
you are so awesome! great picture sara! and what a good looking kid. I just totally copied your post unintentionally....yikes.
I am officially IN LOVE with your sweet boy. I can't stand how beautiful he is. His eyes are to die for! He is going to be like his daddy, playing his guitar. Tell Jonah I love "Forever" by Chris Tomlin too. Great song! Love you friend. Oh and thank you for FB comments. I will look at Target for the bedding. Love you!
Good golly, Sara--your pictures are killin' me! I love that you can see your kids' personalities in the pictures you take of them.
You seriously need to start letting people pay you to take pictures of their families. Seriously.
I might be one of the first ones in line!!
Hey Sara! I'm Tori's friend Andrea, from Nebraska. I just wanted to say that I think your pictures are amazing! Your children are so beautiful and you have captured their little personalities in a wonderful way!
Sara - BEAUTIFUL! Handsome! Wonderful! Great pics Sara! Have I mentioned you have a gift? :)
I LOVE the first picture of Jonah walkign down the road with his guitar...adorable! I am still learning how to use my canon, but your pictures are AMAZING!
Absolutly adorable! He is so stinking cute and I love that he loves to play the guitar! Do you think you'll start him in lessons anytime soon? Great pictures once again!
Post a Comment