Wednesday, October 7, 2009

enchanted



Driving on the way to school this morning, Stella says to me...

"Mom, I wish I could sing and talk to the birds and have them come sit on my finger."

I love her.

*photos edited with coffeeshop actions. 

9 comments:

Jamie said...

i am so happy for all of your blogging lately! keep it up, i love it! stella is the cutest, enchanted princess with a great imagination!

Kristy said...

I was about to click off of your page after checking out the latest pics when I saw my name in your sidebar. Oh my goodness, did I crack up at that one! As glad as I am that Israel gets to keep his brown skin, I sure wish her theory worked in reverse. That would mean that speaking Spanish might actually give me a shot at looking tan for the first time in my life!!

The Parsons' blog said...

Kristy I'm glad you noticed it! I was going to email you about it. I laughed. And I can see your point, that would be nice for each Spanish word learned you get a little tanner - I like that. ;)

Andrea said...

so so so cute!! And I LOVE coffee shop :).

Tori said...

Great pics Sara! Those 2 teeth are coming in! What a beautiful girl Stella is!

The Guyser Family said...

So cute! I am excited to have a little princess too after all this learning all about cars, trucks and dinosaurs!

Unknown said...

hey! i still check on your blog sometimes!! your photography is amazing! this pic of stella is gorgeous!! one time a bird flew in the Ardo's home...their daughter emy ran to the stairs and started singing like like the princess while holding up her finger!!!! and she was dead serious!!!

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Sara, you are truly AMAZING!! You are truly so gifted! Your pictures are amazing, I wish you could come here and take some pictures for us for Christmas cards. Seriously I will be praying that you consider taking up photography. I do truly think that the Lord has given you the ability to see things like no one else. I have been praying for years for Jamie to go into interior design and I think I seriously am going to be praying for the Lord to open up doors for you to do photography.
I also am IN LOVE with Ava's room!!! I am looking for shabby chic bedding for Kinsley, but it is pricey. Where did you get yours?? I love it and I love the stripes and chandelier. I might have to copy you. Oh and tell Stella I love the movie "Enchanted". I am a musical kind of girl. So any movie with songs in it, is my kind of movie! Love to you and family!

The Parsons' blog said...

Tracy, thank you! And I just laughed out loud about that story. That is something my daughter would do. So funny!

Kim, I facebooked you, but thank you so much for you sweet words. I needed them. Love you, friend.