There was a whole list of things I should have been doing today. Although, for some odd reason I just couldn't resist taking pictures of this little pixie-girl, Ava. She was looking cute and I thought I'd try and capture her while she was playing in her room with her favorite baby. She was all over the place - the bed, the floor, running out to talk to "No-nah" (Jonah) and then back again to me and her baby saying "oh baaaaby, oh baaaby..." She's cute. Although, I should say she's cute by day and trouble by night. Later, after these shots were taken, she was playing upstairs and somehow managed to climb on top of her changing table. She then proceeded to pull
EVERY last wipe out of it's bag and then, to top it all off, covered herself in vaseline. Fun! She's a pistol, that pixie-Ava, a real pistol.
20 comments:
Sara Lucille!!!!! THese are some of the best photos I have EVER seen. Seriously.......this is like better than pics in magazines or ads! You have a gift! Little Ava is a little angel! WOw....I am so impressed with the photographs!!!! I love you, Tori
P.S. I'm so thankful for a new blog from you....it is 12:15am and I just can't sleep!!!!
What a cute little girl you have!! Your pictures are amazing and I agree with Tori...AMAZING Talent. Now I must repent of my envy :)
Hi, okay you don't know me...I'm a friend of Amber B.'s and awhile back I asked you what kind of camera you use. (maybe you remember?) Anyway, I bought the Cannon Rebel awhile back (love it!) but my pics aren't half as good as yours! What mode do you usually shoot in? And do you edit your photos? Sorry for the questions...I'm just dying to know some of your amazing secrets! :)
Thanks,
Ann
Oh...my...gosh. How PRECIOUS is Ava, and her room?! You are the BEST, are you busy next week? Can you come to San Diego with us and take pic's??! :)
Ok...so every time I have a decorating idea in my head that I want to do in my home, I happen to see a picture of your house and it's totally the same...totally! I've been wanting to pait my kitchen a cool blue for some time, put up a chalkboard so the kids can draw while I cook, etc. and I saw a picture of you kitchen and was like....that's exactly what I was thinking! a long time ago I had wanted this cute bedding from pottery barn kids for my oldest, but didn't have the money. then i saw a post where you had liked it too and did your own version of it. And for the past year or so i've been really wanting to paint pink n white stipes in maddy's room, but haven't had the energy to actually do it or the time. just saw this post and am...again... saying, 'that's exactly what i was thinking!' lol.... so if you ever happen to see my house, and if i ever actually DO anything that's in my head, i promise i'm not trying to be your copycat. lol...
LOVE the pics...you really are amazing and need to start charging people! i need some pointers!
:)
Julie
P.S. Aren't you so excited for that baby niece of yours to arrive!? I can hardly wait! And neither can my sweet friend Becky! lol....
mrs. parsons you truly know how to capture beauty. can i come squeeze ava and give her lots of kisses? thanks.
Absolutly precious pictures! And I have to agree that I also have the Cannon Rebel and my pics are not even close to that amazing! Keep catpturing these moments!
What a cutie pie! Great pictures, and her room is adorable!
Like, seriously!? Sara, your posts and pics just get better! There's a red head and her oh-so-chewable baby sister (just over the mountains!) that would love to be your subjects!
okay um I just realized I'm not subscribed somehow so I missed way too many posts!!! These pics are just gorgeous I'm so impressed. I wish I had more time to read and improve on my picture taking but it's not my calling right now - thankfully I don't have cute subjects like you - gorgeous subjects!!!
Sara she is so precious... I love the pics of her dancing with the baby... how you get anything done any day is beyond me... don't you wish you could capture every little precious moment they have. They do grow so fast.
Sara, Ava is so precious and you got such great pictures of her playing. I love the ones of her with her baby doll. Cute room BTW, could you come to Portland and help me decorate :)
Christina
Hi my name is Bri, I am a friend of Jorden and Tori's...don't know how I got on your blog bc I thought you were private but I love the pictures!!! So cute!!!
Hi Sara! I was looking at Tori's blog and followed her posted link to your site. WOW!!! I LOVE the pictures you took! It actually made me wish my kids were little again (only for about 5 seconds, but that's saying a lot!). Great camera and great skills!!
Thank you, everyone for all the sweet comments!! I'm speechless...really, thanks!
Julie, don't worry I won't think you copied me. Shoot, I copied Country Home on Ava's room. That is where I saw the one wall of pink stripes. :) And baby girl Parsons is on her way! YAY!
Jenny, I make it across those mountains I'd LOVE to take your sweet girls' pictures!
Bri, Hi! Glad you commented. I was private but recently switched back :) So you're welcome to visit anytime now!! ;)
Tami! I laughed about your comment. I always think - Oh, I'd love another baby to take pictures of - but then the thought goes away when I think about being pregnant again ;)
Hi Sara!! Ava's pink and white room is straight out of a magazine. It's so pretty and that 1st picture of her is gorgeous along with everyone after that! Can you come over and help me paint and decorate? You're so good at it!
I also love all the shots of your nieces and nephew!
oh gosh! i can't stop looking at ava and her VERY CUTE pink & white room!! ii wiil be back, i'm sure!
Jamie, I'm so glad you like her room! :) I'm glad you're back. You disappeared again! It's good to have you back. And, call me crazy, but I think I need the decorating help from YOU! <3
Hi~ I am a friend of Tori's --I live in Lincoln, Nebraska. I have to say, Praise God for the what he did in your daughter's life. She is a beauty. your photography is amazing and I LOVE reading your kid quotes! so fun!
dani bretz (using my daughter Shelbi's google account)
p.s. we have the same taste in music!
Dani - thanks for visiting! Any friend of Tori's is a friend of mine :) You better enjoy her since she's moving back :( She'll be greatly missed!
Post a Comment