Mmmmmmm....
Strawberries, one of the better things about summer. I had my turn at the strawberry patch last week and was able pick enough berries to make 4 batches of jam. This makes my family happy. We've been out of homemade jam for way too long and according to Stella, store bought jam is not her favorite. We've done a few other things with the strawberries too, like...ate a few bowls of them with a little ice cream, had a few mornings with them topped on our waffles, and maybe even had a cake or two. If you haven't made The Pioneer Woman's
Strawberry Shortcake Cake, you must. It's good, if you're in to that sort of thing. I
heart summer.
11 comments:
Move over Martha Stewart and Rachel Ray...Sara Parsons is on her way! :) That looks SO good!
Yummy!!! That looks amazing...just wish I could have a little bite of that cake. Oh, and you should be selling some of that georgeous jam- I would buy some in a heartbeat!
Sooo yummy! There's a group of us that make strawberry jam (in honor of Grandma O) every summer too - although we haven't set a date yet so I better get on it! Love the pics :)
mmmm yumminess! jam, strawberry topped waffles and strawberry shortcake! my mouth is watering. that cake looks divine sara!
Seriously you guys, make that shortcake! You'll thank me :). I put the link there, just click on the strawberry shortcake in red. YUM!
I am a nerd and commented on the private blog part...my bad girl!!!!
I wish I was at your house right now making jam and of course tasting in all the treats with you guys. I love the strawberry pics. Ava is soooo cute!
Wow Sara, it all looks AMAZING! Wish we were there to take part in the fun (and the yumminess). I see what you mean about the picture of Ava! She's adorable!!! Lauren LOVES her strawberries too, they'd have so much fun!
Oh my gosh, that all looks so good!!! I think I might have to try making that cake. YUM! Glad you guys are enjoying your summer!
Oh my goodness, those strawberries,jam, and cake look fabulous! I'm with Kristi, move over MARTHA!! Did you pick the berries in FH? There's lots of farms to pick berries here in Portland for a $1lb or less. Ava and I will be doing that soon :-)
O.K I finally signed on...Yea, are you proud of me! Um, that strawberry madness made my mouth water. You take the best pics Sara!!!
Post a Comment