I love all your Mom's day pics Sara!!! The one from 1998 is so cute! The good ol' college days of great memories of you and Sean were brought back to mind and lots of other fun ones of Masters. You and the kids look like you had a blast together for Mother's day! Happy belated Mother's day to you friend!!! Love you!!
You sweet woman of God! I am so glad you had a good mother's day! What adorable pics of you with your mom's and with your kiddos! I LOVE the silly face picture. Absolutely my favorite picture of you guys.
What a wonderful day for you. That card Stella made pretty much melts my heart, so I can only image what it did for yours. Happy Mothers Day Sara, you are defenetly one of the good ones!!!
Sara - Love you girl! Just thinking about our hotchkiss dorm days the other night and how we just piled all our clothes on the floor! :) I am PUMPED to see you and Sean this weekend! Please no sick kids!!!!
Happy Mother's Day Sara!! I love the cards you got from the kids and the pictures of you all. Looks like you had a great one with your family. Super cute Homemade necklace too!
Hey Crazy! I was going to leave a message on your facebook but I forgot before I signed off. Love the pics Sara- I am so glad you do this I always look forward to reading it and seeing the pictures. How was the weekend away?!!! Can't wait to hear about it.
After seeing a preview for the TLC show, 19 and Counting (the Dugger family), Stella says...
"19 kids?!?! Mom, like how much more milk does that lady have in her body??"
While driving in the car...
Ava - (making shooting sounds) "I just shot that car."
Stella - "Ava is going to be a tom-boy. I can just feel it."
Me - "Ava are you funny?"
Ava - "no"
me - "are you silly?"
Ava - "no, I'm da hoke" (Incredible Hulk)
Jonah - "Mom, do hippos have meat?"
Me - "Yeah, why?"
Jonah - "Cause...I just really want to eat a hippo. I have a bb gun."
After stopping at McDonalds, Jonah says to Stella...
"Stella, what are chicken nuggets?"
Stella: "just some chicken and...(long pause) some nuggets."
Jonah: "Oh."
Jonah - "Mom, don't cut my toenails, they help me climb." "They're my claws."
I was walking backwards looking at Stella. She thought she'd try to trick me by saying "Watch out for that bush mom!" but then she said, "Oh that's right, you have eyes on the back of your head. I always forget that."
Jonah - "Stella is your skin made out of snake skin?" Stella - "Oh, I don't know Jonah. We're studying butterflies at school....Mom, do you know?"
Stella unloaded the dish washer for me and said... "Mom these knives are HUGE!" "You could definitely cut up an antelope with these." (me in my mind thinking - antelope??? wha??????) she then looks at my face and says, "what mom, you totally could, they're really sharp." Well alright then, I'm going to go find me some antelope.
11 comments:
What cute pictures of you guys, I love the homemade card too, that is so sweet!
I love all your Mom's day pics Sara!!! The one from 1998 is so cute! The good ol' college days of great memories of you and Sean were brought back to mind and lots of other fun ones of Masters. You and the kids look like you had a blast together for Mother's day! Happy belated Mother's day to you friend!!! Love you!!
Oh Sara!! Barf and all, you truly have the best kids and life!! So glad you had such a wonderful day!
You sweet woman of God! I am so glad you had a good mother's day! What adorable pics of you with your mom's and with your kiddos! I LOVE the silly face picture. Absolutely my favorite picture of you guys.
What a wonderful day for you. That card Stella made pretty much melts my heart, so I can only image what it did for yours. Happy Mothers Day Sara, you are defenetly one of the good ones!!!
How sweet...I'm so glad you all were feeling better!!! :)
Love the pics! Happy Mother's Day to you!!
Sara - Love you girl! Just thinking about our hotchkiss dorm days the other night and how we just piled all our clothes on the floor! :)
I am PUMPED to see you and Sean this weekend! Please no sick kids!!!!
Happy Mother's Day Sara!! I love the cards you got from the kids and the pictures of you all. Looks like you had a great one with your family. Super cute Homemade necklace too!
Hey Crazy! I was going to leave a message on your facebook but I forgot before I signed off. Love the pics Sara- I am so glad you do this I always look forward to reading it and seeing the pictures. How was the weekend away?!!! Can't wait to hear about it.
Love the pics of Mother's Day... very special!!
Post a Comment