Sean got home last night from a 2 week absence due to work. It's true about the saying,
absence makes the heart grow fonder, my heart is fond ;). It's good to have him home again.

I'm thinking that all of
you may have fond hearts for my children due to the absence of pictures. So here are several pictures for all of your fond hearts...

Stella talking to dad

Stella posing...again.

Jonah's "scary" face

Jonah's cute face...well the mouth is still scary, but the rest of him is pretty cute :)

Jonah wearing "swim" goggles...actually they probably would work in the water because they are so tight!

Ava looking out the window for kitty
8 comments:
Man! You are on it with the blog posts today! By the time I posted a comment, you already had pictures up! Puts my 2 week absence to shame...but I blame you, you know. Since your blog list shows pictures, I just don't feel like I can make a new post unless I have a picture to go with it. It's really a lot of pressure. =)
Oh, and TWO WEEKS!! Yeesh!! I'm glad for the whole family that he's home -- that's a long time!
My heart is happy!
Sara, Kim and I are reading your blog together. The kids are asleep and we were just talking about how we wish we could go to coffee with you and hangout. We love you!! Love, Kim and Jamie
I LOVE the color Sara but I am always a fan of any shade of blue, it looks like the color I have in our kitchen. I really love it, I can picture you in your new color in your beautiful house! Okay so I did the pay it forward on Kirra's blog, do I just cut and paste the same message on my blog? That is a great idea Sara, I am excited to do it! Love you
Erin
Yay Erin! Glad you're playing...I wish I could be on the receiving end of you and Kirra too! :) Yes, just copy and paste and then change the name of who you got it from (yours will be Kirra). Oh, thanks for liking my kitchen.
Kim, Jamie and Erin, I wish you girls all could come over for some coffee!
Okay, little Ava is starting to look like a little girl!!!! She is growing up! So sad I don't get to see you tomorrow!!! :(
I am bummed.
Sara that picture of Jonah or pictures of Jonah with the green shirt and mouth he totally looks like the incredible HULK!!! So cute. Love seeing the kids and sooo happy that Sean is back. We were so bummed that we didn't get to see him. Of course we are gone the weekend he is in town. Next time and you and the kids can come to so it isn't quite so long gone from him!!!
Post a Comment