Saturday, February 14, 2009

Tag Your It

4X4 Challenge...

OK, I was tagged by Jenny and Emily. I had to go through my photos and go to my 4th folder and post the 4th picture.

I recently put all my pictures on discs and then deleted them off my computer (our hard drive is BEYOND full...we need a new computer badly), but I have a few random folders I still need to transfer and haven't erased yet. I'll admit I was a little nervous as to what the 4th picture in the 4th folder might hold. I was praying it wasn't some gross picture of me that I forgot to delete...big sigh... it wasn't! Here it is, the 4th picture from the 4th folder...

This picture is of Stella with her new baby brother Jonah. Stella was going through the "cute smile" phase. She had recently turned two years old. Jonah was 2 weeks old in this picture. I wish I could go back and kiss both of those soft, squishy faces...I miss them.

I now tag......Erin (come on Erin, you have to play ;), Jorden, Tori, Molly (you too Molly), Kristy B., Kirra and Amber.... and whoever else wants to play. You know you want to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will work on it Sara! What a perfect picture.