Monday, January 26, 2009

I told him to just stay 3 forever...

...but he said, "I can't mom. I have to get bigger because I have to get faster." So, I guess I'll let him be 4. But I'll tell you what, I'm going to miss 3 something awful. Jonah's birthday was this past Saturday. We celebrated at Grandma and Grandpa's house after church on Sunday. This morning at breakfast he asked me, "mom, am I still 4?" Yep Jonah, and you're still cute too!

Here's a little stroll down memory lane...

2 weeks

1 year old

2 years old

3 years old



4 Years Old!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah Happy Birthday Jonah! (That cake looks amazing- I bet your Momma made it!) :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, he's so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jonah...yep, still as cute as ever!! Do you have all winter babies!?

Anonymous said...

Sara you are the best cake maker. He will remember that cake forever. I remember all the cool cakes my Grandma made me. Boy is Jonah so sweet and cute. He looks like a little guy more and more. WOW he has grown even since the last time I saw him. Thanks for coming down this weekend. I love getting to spend time with you. Next time you will have to bring everyone!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jonah!!! What a sweet face on such a cute kid. I made Kyler almost that identical cake for his 3 birthday....too cute!

Anonymous said...

Happy Sweet Birthday to adorable little Jonah. I want Judah to stay little forever too!! He will be turning 2 in a few days. Thank the Lrod for little boys and there zeal for cars and speed.