4 months down, only one month and 2 days to go.
Can I get a GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!
I'm thinking the above picture was maybe a little too nice since one of you (eh-hmmm, Elaine) is still for the beard. So I'm keeping it real here, and sharing with you all a more true to form beard picture.
And why stop at just the front when you can share the "back" of the beard too.
That's right, I'm hearing those hallelujah shouts friends...keep them coming!
Can I get a GLORY HALLELUJAH!!!
I'm thinking the above picture was maybe a little too nice since one of you (eh-hmmm, Elaine) is still for the beard. So I'm keeping it real here, and sharing with you all a more true to form beard picture.
That's right, I'm hearing those hallelujah shouts friends...keep them coming!





14 comments:
No 'GLORY HALLELUJAHs' from here - I like the beard!!!
Oh my word! IT is time for the beard to go!!!! You get an hallelujah from me girl!
EWWW!! Do you kiss that?
GLORY HALLELUJAH from me!! :) Hang in there...
He! He! I don't think I would even recognize him if I passed him on the street...that is when he shaves it! :)
You get a "Glory Hallelujah" and a "Hip Hip Hooray" and a "Woop Woop" from me! Although, Sean's beard contest has got me thinking...maybe some of us ladies should get together and have a leg hair growing contest. We could award prizes for length, style, bristly-ness, and contrast (as in, dark hair/pasty legs). I think I could win at least two or three of those categories. I hear fur is all the rage this year.
AMEN GLORY HALLELUJAH from me sister! I actually gasped out loud, Phil says he looks like Sa-squash. Sick. :) Sorry Sean- we'll be glad to see the beard go bye-bye.
p.s.- you should send it to locks of love or something? hee-hee
Sara, I didn't realize this was for a Beard contest. Is this a FH thing?? LOL! Good Luck, there's a lot of competition...
That is awesome!!! Not necessarily a good awesome, but it is quite impressive. Sorry Sean, I m not not lovin the beard, but I am impressed you can grow it that long. Sara, I will happy for you to be able to kiss a clean shaven face again!! Love you both!
Oh my gosh...if you could hear me laughing at the view from behind picture...!!!!
Hallelujah! I think you could hear me....did you?
Does he like really like it?? It looks itchy.
wow Sean! Seriously wow that is all I can say, I will do a little dance for Sara when you get rid of that thing! But impressive, if you ever get stranded in the mountains you know you can keep your face warm (:
He just looks like he just stepped out of "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers!"
LOL... I laughed so hard when I saw the back shot of his beard. That is HALARIOUS!
Post a Comment