6 things I love about Stella...
tender hearted
loves her brother and sister
desires to do what is right
wants to marry a prince
her love of learning and school
her ability to color a whole coloring book in one day
S T E L L A
1 year old
tender hearted
loves her brother and sister
desires to do what is right
wants to marry a prince
her love of learning and school
her ability to color a whole coloring book in one day
S T E L L A
1 year oldWhen I was one,
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever,.
So I think I'll be six now
Forever and ever.
A.A. Milne
Happy Birthday Stella!
I had just begun.
When I was two,
I was nearly new.
When I was three,
I was hardly me.
When I was four,
I was not much more.
When I was five,
I was just alive.
But now I am six,
I'm as clever as clever,.
So I think I'll be six now
Forever and ever.
A.A. Milne
Happy Birthday Stella!








6 comments:
Happy Birthday Stella!
If we were with you we would celebrate....but I will be sure to eat a cookie just for you ;)
Happy Birthday Stella! I just love this post and the poem. What a sweet sequence of pics from the years. Is there a way to make books out of these blogs?
Wow, you have two beautiful girls who have birthdays in December. Happy Birthday Stella! Sara, you are so good at taking pictures. Have a great Birthday with your little one & Merry Christmas!!
Love,
Christina
I just found my "I LOVE TORI" picture Stella drew for me last time i was there! What a precious 6 year old you have! Tell her happy birthday!
Lots of love from Snowed-In in SEattle!!!!
How cute...happy birthday Stella!
The 16th is a great day I might add! :)
Happy 6th Birthday to cute little Stella! Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas.
Post a Comment