Monday, December 22, 2008

It's Party Time



The Birthday girls






Time for presents




A princess party wouldn't be complete
without a castle cake!





New clothes
Coloring books and pens
New shoes
Baby doll

Cute clogs
Bath toys
Books

and so much fun!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun Pictures! Don't tell me you made that cake? That would be amazing.

Anonymous said...

Wow...how fun! Did you seriously make the cake...I wouldn't be surprised, you are SO good at crafting up anything! :)

Anonymous said...

What a great party!! I love that Ava is feeding the baby, too cute. Stella's clogs are adorable. My mom and I use to have the same pair when I was about that age :-)
You will have to let us know if you made the cake...
Have a Merry Christmas with your family & enjoy the snow. BTW, I will be making those awesome Cinnamon Rolls on Christmas morning.

Love,
Christina

Anonymous said...

You girls are sweet. When I looked at the cake pictures my thought was - "man, it looks like a 3 year old decorated that thing not a 30 year old!!!" So yes, I made the cake and no, I don't claim to be a cake decorator ;) Stella loved it, so that's what counts right?!

Anonymous said...

So fun Sarah! I got to talk to Tricia and your mom yesterday! I bet you are having so much fun! I love the quotes from the kids on your page. So precious. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your cake turned out AWESOME! ANd I love Ava's headband! IT looks like they got a lot of good loot! Merry Christmas!: )