It's always a treat when Sean's parents come to visit and this time was no exception. Their timing was perfect. They got here before the snow fell and were able to make it back for their flight before even more snow fell. It was so special to have them here during the month of December. They were here to join in Stella and Ava's birthday festivities and they also were able to celebrate an early Christmas with us. They are a blessing to our family. They show an unending amount of patience (Papa enduring a daily, or hourly, game of "lets get Papa" which usually entails balls being thrown and feet being tickled, and Nana reading book after book and chasing Ava around the "loop" a million times) and love for their grandchildren and for us. Their visits always go by way too fast. We are so thankful for them and we are so glad they could come. We're looking forward to their next visit ;)






4 comments:
How sweet...what great memories. It's about time you are blogging again...I was getting worried!!!!
Hi Sara-looks like you guys had a great time with family for the Holidays. I love the picture of Stella by your tree. I hope you have a Happy New year's. Love you!
O my! That picture of Stella could be a post card! Glad you had a great visit.
Ok I agree with your other comments...love that picture of Stella! Such fun pictures, all of them! Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a great New Year!
Post a Comment