Snow Sledding Frozen pond Rosy cheeks Family Forts Good food Warm house Card games Celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That picture of sean and the beard is hillarious! I think that he likes the reaction he is getting from it ;) Looks like a great Christmas....thanks for sharing all the pictures ;)
I love the collages! Do you print them afterwards or is it just for your blog? I need to be a better blogger...I've slacked lately with being gone and busy.
What a fun winter Christmas! And it looks like you had the entire family there with you....even the newleyweds. Looks like a memorable week....love the pictures!
How fun to see your whole family! Hey-- how long is Sean keeping his beard? He's looking a little Moses-ish... yikes. :) BTW, I have gotten tons of compliments on my sign. Thanks again.
Great pictures Sara! looks like you all had a great Christmas together, so much fun. Wow, your hubby really is growing his beard out. How much longer will he let it go?? Ryan loves to grow his beard out too, must be a guy thing...
Kim, you can make the collages on picasa - it's pretty fun.
Girls...the beard...oh man. Feb. 9th is the day the contest is over - PTL!!! I'm so done with that thing, it's just gross now. :) Although, I'm scared for when he shaves it!!!
Vikki, I wish our families lived closer. I put a message on your facebook. I wish you were close to teach me how to use my new camera!
Jeanette - I'm so glad you like your sign! You'll have to take a picture in your house of where it is. I like to see it in it's "home"!
After seeing a preview for the TLC show, 19 and Counting (the Dugger family), Stella says...
"19 kids?!?! Mom, like how much more milk does that lady have in her body??"
While driving in the car...
Ava - (making shooting sounds) "I just shot that car."
Stella - "Ava is going to be a tom-boy. I can just feel it."
Me - "Ava are you funny?"
Ava - "no"
me - "are you silly?"
Ava - "no, I'm da hoke" (Incredible Hulk)
Jonah - "Mom, do hippos have meat?"
Me - "Yeah, why?"
Jonah - "Cause...I just really want to eat a hippo. I have a bb gun."
After stopping at McDonalds, Jonah says to Stella...
"Stella, what are chicken nuggets?"
Stella: "just some chicken and...(long pause) some nuggets."
Jonah: "Oh."
Jonah - "Mom, don't cut my toenails, they help me climb." "They're my claws."
I was walking backwards looking at Stella. She thought she'd try to trick me by saying "Watch out for that bush mom!" but then she said, "Oh that's right, you have eyes on the back of your head. I always forget that."
Jonah - "Stella is your skin made out of snake skin?" Stella - "Oh, I don't know Jonah. We're studying butterflies at school....Mom, do you know?"
Stella unloaded the dish washer for me and said... "Mom these knives are HUGE!" "You could definitely cut up an antelope with these." (me in my mind thinking - antelope??? wha??????) she then looks at my face and says, "what mom, you totally could, they're really sharp." Well alright then, I'm going to go find me some antelope.
9 comments:
That picture of sean and the beard is hillarious! I think that he likes the reaction he is getting from it ;)
Looks like a great Christmas....thanks for sharing all the pictures ;)
I love the collages! Do you print them afterwards or is it just for your blog? I need to be a better blogger...I've slacked lately with being gone and busy.
What GREAT pic's...! Love it!
What a fun winter Christmas! And it looks like you had the entire family there with you....even the newleyweds. Looks like a memorable week....love the pictures!
Love the pictures!!! Love your whole family! Loved the beautiful White Christmas! Such an awesome gift from God!
How fun to see your whole family! Hey-- how long is Sean keeping his beard? He's looking a little Moses-ish... yikes. :)
BTW, I have gotten tons of compliments on my sign. Thanks again.
Great pictures Sara! looks like you all had a great Christmas together, so much fun. Wow, your hubby really is growing his beard out. How much longer will he let it go?? Ryan loves to grow his beard out too, must be a guy thing...
Love,
Christina
Love all the pics looks like you had a great Christmas!!!!
Kim, you can make the collages on picasa - it's pretty fun.
Girls...the beard...oh man. Feb. 9th is the day the contest is over - PTL!!! I'm so done with that thing, it's just gross now. :) Although, I'm scared for when he shaves it!!!
Vikki, I wish our families lived closer. I put a message on your facebook. I wish you were close to teach me how to use my new camera!
Jeanette - I'm so glad you like your sign! You'll have to take a picture in your house of where it is. I like to see it in it's "home"!
Post a Comment