Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's tradition...

Fall 2003

Fall 2004

Fall 2005

Fall 2006

Fall 2007

Fall 2008

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great Fall pic's of your kids Sara!! I love the ones of Stella throwing the leaves & jumping. Please tell me, what is the trick to keeping them to sit still?? Ava will not stay still for me anymore.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the pictures! How cute...I have some like that of San Diego...hmmmm, you always give great ideas! :)

Anonymous said...

Those are the BEST pics! I love the one of stella jumping into the leaves. I want to jump into them with her! I love how you put them from year to year. So cute!

Anonymous said...

I love the leaf progression towards Ava's mouth and how it looks like she did get a little taste of it. And how monkey made it in a picture!!

Anonymous said...

Way too much fun!!!! Love the pics and the tradition!!

Anonymous said...

And a good one at that!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pictures girl!