I HEART My Friends
Since Erin was in Seattle visiting her family, all of us Washington girls planned a get together. It included a yummy dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, where Jorden brought her baby Brooklyn who is as sweet and cute as can be, and then a slumber party for me at Karen and Tori's - word to the egg sandwich I got in the morning, awesome.
I'll take the time now to give a big shout out to Kate, Reese, Liz and Molly. It's never the same without you girls, and we all missed you at our little reunion. Lake Chelan, 2009, get ready it is so on.
I can't even begin to explain how much I love each of these girls. Here's a little list of a few reasons which barely scratch the surface...
We share the same faith
We pick up right where we left off
We laugh, laugh and laugh some more
We love to eat
We encourage and uplift each other
We talk about everything
We pray for each other
We like candy
I feel short when I'm with them :)
We love to take pictures....
and oh so many more reasons
We laugh, laugh and laugh some more
We love to eat
We encourage and uplift each other
We talk about everything
We pray for each other
We like candy
I feel short when I'm with them :)
We love to take pictures....
and oh so many more reasons







3 comments:
Sara- great pics!!! So much fun!! I wish we all lived near each other so much. I am trying to figure out what to do for Lauren's birthday party this year and I was totally thinking how fun it would be to have all of the girls and their kids be able to come. )-well. I am glad that all the Washington girls got to get together... the food looked super yummy!!!
Sara, those pictures are awesome! I love the pic from college! It makes me miss you girls that much more! Erin said she had a blast going and visiting you, she said that it was too short as well. All the kiddos at your table are so yummy! Wish I could see them all the time! P.S. I think I might want a couple signs, but I need to think about what I want. I loved the ones in Erin's house. You are so talented!
Sara, I missed your blog! I love the great pictures of your kids and Erin's kids. We (Kim and Erin) had a blast in Indiana, I would highly recommend you going there to visit erin, her town is amazing and as you know she is the best hostess!
So funny that kim wants some signs because I was just thinking today I need to order one from you for my friend Jocelyn. Her bday is nov.20 so I was thinking maybe I will call you or we can e-mail each other about the details. It would be fun to talk about the design of the sign if you have some time :) and catch up a little about our visits with erin! Love you
Post a Comment