this picture was not staged, Stella wanted a hug from her brotherafter he kept saying he was going to miss her :)
Deuteronomy 6:4-7 "Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up."
Proverbs 22:6 "Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it."





7 comments:
Very well said. I think that is what I was trying to say ;) I am praying with you my friend.
Hey Sara! Just cried reading your blog- I was already emotional after hearing about Matt. I just wish I lived close to the family. Tell Stella that I want to hear all about what she does at school. She looked so cute! I love you! Talk to you soon
Hi Sara! this was an emotional read for me as well for Matt, and Stella. I know it must be hard to send your little one to Kindergarten. She is so cute & looks so much like you!! What a great pic of her and Jonah.
Love,Christina
What a cute first day of school outfit. How did the day go for her? So sorry to hear about your friend. I will pray for his family.
I know that you and Sean have been preparing Stella well for the many choices she'll be making in the years ahead. She has a great foundation, and your commitment to bringing her up in the ways of the Lord will be a guide for you and for her in the many many school days to come! Isn't it just a wonder to watch these little girls of ours grow up into such amazing little people? Tell Stella that Uncle Jeremy & Aunt Kristy are proud of her!
I love the precious picture of Stella & Jonah! You have some soft hearts in those kiddos! I can't wait to see you next month!!!!
Sara- She is getting so big... so sad when they go to school...not that I know. I am glad it went well and she had so much fun!!!!
Post a Comment