Thursday, July 31, 2008

For Kirra....


It's finally done! Sorry it took me so long. It's in the mail and will be home soon. Hope you love it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make that sign? That is really neat. I love the writing. Did you paint it? I'm so curious about your talent. :)

Anonymous said...

EEK!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! (Taylor just saw it and loves it too!) We are SO excited!!!!! :) Thank you sooo much!!! You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

Good one! I know that I love it!!

Anonymous said...

It's here, it's here! I love it even more in person! Thank you friend for making it for me!!! I will post pics of it on my blog soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet Sara! I do know you! I worked at Sunshine when I think you were working at Legacy, wasnt it Sunshine Academy back in the day? I was Heather Massa. Then I worked with your sis at Legacy for awhile before kids. Such a small world! Anyway, I simply adore the sign. Do you make any others? I guess I should ask before I order...lol! Thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...as I was looking through the archives to find some of the signs you were talking about, I could help but gush over your adorable kids. they say the funniest things! so cute! I dont know if you have the time, but I would love a sign that says our last name Lopez, like your Parsons sign. You have a great talent, and should think about selling them on etsy.com. anyway, let me know how much the name sign will be. I still love the say grace sign too....ugh!