Wednesday, July 30, 2008

12 Years Together....
8 Years Happily Married



Sean and I celebrated our 8th anniversary last night. We went out to one of our favorite restaurants. The food was great and the company was even better. It is a blessing and an honor to be married to Sean and I look forward to many, many, many.... more years together.


I love you Sean, through the good times and the bad.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you guys are such an amazing couple. Congratulations on 8 years together and three beautiful children. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 8 years. You both look so great together. I love your collage that you made.

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy anniversary! I love the pics of you two!!!! I hope you guys have many more wonderful years!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I love the pictures too. It is fun to see the ones of you two from back in college.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Ahhh...ain't love grand :) A message to Sean from Phil, "Put um in a body bag Johnny"... I'm assuming he'll know what that means- he was laughing at 80's karate kid hair do.
Great to see you guys :) good college memories.

Anonymous said...

Oh...you guys are SO cute together.
I love the way you did that mosaic picture...it's awesome! The wedding picture is beautiful...!!!