Update...
Ava just fell asleep so I finally have a chance to fill you in... although I have to hurry because others are waiting for the computer. We're still at Children's. Ava is doing pretty good despite all the usually things like being horribly tired, both physically, and of any and every hand that pokes, prods or touches her. She is still not herself though and has yet to stand on her legs or bounce on your lap. So we are staying another night. Tomorrow at 9am they will be giving her an MRI to check her legs and hopefully rule out if the infection has interceded into her bones. So please pray the infection hasn't gone into her bones and also pray the MRI goes smoothly. She'll have to be given anesthesia so they can get her to lay still, so pray there are no complications with that too. It's kind of a mystery as to why she isn't using her legs, so please pray they'll be able to figure that out... sooner than later. Sorry if this is a complete jumbled mess, I need to get back to our room. Oh how I wish we would have known we were staying 2 nights, Sean and I look like a couple of bedraggled parents! Yikes! Thanks for praying for our baby girl, we definitely can feel your prayers!
Madison’s 14th Birthday
5 years ago





4 comments:
We are praying for you all!!!
Sara,
This is Sarah Kaukonen (Baldwin). I just read all about Ava, and I am definitely praying for her and for you guys. She's such a precious little girl and so young to be going through all of this! I will be lifting you guys up in prayer whenever the Lord brings you to mind!
We are praying for you. Hang in there. Praying that everything goes well this morning.
Praying for you guys Sara! Keep depending upon the Lord for strength and comfort! I'll pray you get some answers from those doctors!
Post a Comment