Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rewind....

Prior to Ava getting sick my friends came for a visit (actually they came Friday night and Ava got sick that next morning). It was such a treat to have them over, I was so bummed Ava was not feeling well. Despite a sick baby, we still had a good time which makes me love these girls even more. Not only are they some of the coolest girls around, and love to laugh and have a genuine love for food, they were willing to just lay low and kick it at the house due to Ava feeling sick. I hope they'll come back to visit again and hopefully it'll be drama free - meaning no sick kids or EMT's at our house at 6am!! And hopefully next time we'll actually get to go and really tour the island.... girls please come back!


Karen, Jorden, Jen, Sara, Tori
Here's a few of the highlights...

Good Eats...
Belgian waffles with fresh strawberries
Cannery House sandwiches overlooking the harbor
BBQ hamburgers and a yummy salad
Special 'K' bars and ice cream

Good Fellowship...
Lot's of laughs
Picking up conversations right where we left off


Good Worship...
Sean serenading us
Singing a few worship songs by the "camp fire"
(we had hoped to make it to the beach for s'mores... next time)


Here's some of Stella and Jonah's highlights...

New coloring books
A new race car
Playing polly pockets and barbies... bucket head barbie ;)
Jen letting Jonah wrestle her
Pixie sticks the size of them
Candy, candy and more candy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So fun! I love seeing all you girls together. I am so glad you all live close enough to each other for the girls to visit. The pic of Sean with his guitar totally brought back a great memory of when we all lived together and Sean led us in worship in your back bedroom. Oh how I miss those days...but it is so fun to remember. Isn't it even better when you add the kids to the mix of friendship.

Anonymous said...

I love coming to FH! So fun! Still raving about that salad you made! So GOOD!
Tori

Anonymous said...

Sara....I would have gusseyed up more if I knew I was going to be on your blog! SHEESH! Your blog is famous:) We did have a great time and that salad is still rocking my world! Word! Glad Ava is doing better. I'm still praying. KG

Anonymous said...

So, my curiosity is really up - what is the salad recipe? Will you post it here for all the world to see?

Thanks,
Elaine

Anonymous said...

I ditto the recipe ;)
Love the post....Girl you are sizzling H*O*T*! Love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara-
I just found your blog from a friend of a friends site and I loved seeing your cute family!!! Can't believe you and Sean have 3 kids!!! We just had our third three months ago. Anyways, I look forward to seeing you at Tricia's wedding next month!