Oh How Sweet the Sound...
Here's a little clip of Ava enjoying her nutty brother and sister. It isn't the greatest, but you get the idea - she is happy to be home and be surrounded by her family. It is such a wonderful sound to hear her deep, raspy laugh and her jabbery little voice, and to see her smile again.
I'm praying now that the antibiotics she is on will finish the job and completely rid her body of the infection. The fact that there is a slight infection in her hip is of some concern, so I have to watch her carefully. I take her in tomorrow to get her blood drawn to make sure her numbers are continuing to trend downward.
Madison’s 14th Birthday
5 years ago





5 comments:
you have my prayers anytime! Hope some day to be as great of a mom as you are!
Sooooo glad to see that sweet girl is getting better and that you are home Sara!!!
Loved your hospital pics...you are going to be one hot bridesmaid!!!
See you in a month!! Jen
Sara, I am so glad you are all back together as a family and that Ava is doing better. She is so sweet.
I'm so glad you are all home!!!! We will continue to pray for Ava.
I love her! Glad she is back to talking and laughing! I miss you guys!
Post a Comment