Please pray for Ava...
I don't really have the time or the energy to go into all the details, but I'm asking for prayer for my baby girl. Sean and I took her in to the ER on Sunday where she was given numerous tests, from checking her urine to doing a spinal tap. Before we left they gave her a shot of antibiotics because her white blood cells were high, although not yet knowing the reason why. I got a call yesterday saying her blood culture was positive for a bad, bacterial infection running its course in her body. So yesterday I took her in to the medical center where she was given another shot and also prescribed an oral antibiotic. She still seems to be in quite a bit of pain, and unfortunately I haven't seen any major improvements yet. However, she hasn't gotten any worse either so I praise the Lord for that. As scary as this is for me, I am so thankful that I have a loving God to turn to and trust in. I am fully confident Ava is in the Lord's hands. I'm asking you all to pray with us, for the healing of Ava. Here are some specific things you can pray for;
1. The antibiotics start to work and kill this bacteria
2. Wisdom for the doctors that they'll take the appropriate steps in treating her
3.Rest and comfort for Ava, she hasn't been able to sleep
4.Peace and comfort for Sean and I, that we'll completely trust in the Lord
Thank you!





6 comments:
We are praying!!!
Praying for you Scheffer. So is my mom and sister! I love you! Tori
Sarah we will be praying!! Anything with our babies is so scary, trust and rest in the Lord. He will give you what you need.
God Bless!
We are praying for little Ava!!!
We are praying too! How scary!
Dear Sean and Sara,
We are following your updated requests and praying along with you for God's healing. Praying from Thailand and Myanmar. Craig and Holly Denney
Post a Comment