Monday, March 10, 2008

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

The LAUNDRY MONSTER was in the house
again and it was
starting to gobble up the kids...

(yes, those are faces you see)




...but today I killed the BEAST!




And just for good measure, I took it upon myself
to tame the COAT and SHOE monsters too.




Tonight I can go to bed and rest at ease knowing
tomorrow will be a much lighter load to bear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am tackling that Monster too! Everytime I think I killed it...it comes back.

Anonymous said...

I know! This time I knew it was getting really bad because Sean was getting dressed in the laundry room :).

Anonymous said...

You are a blessing to me my friend!

Anonymous said...

It is an ongoing battle with those monster's in my house also...usually they stay some what tamed in baskets until James lets them run all over the house!!! Great Pics!!! Made me laugh and Smile!!!

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh... oh how that is my house. It is one of those never ending tasks. It seem that washer and dryer could be going all day every day.