Thursday, February 17, 2011

just like the old days





Jonah didn't have kindergarten yesterday, so he picked up right where he left off last year.

The living room turned into what they call a "fort jump."

They had to be "bare bellied."

They raced around the loop again and again.

They jumped from couch to cushions again and again and again.

It was a day just like the old days.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE it.....and how many times did you get hit down in your photog position? :)

Kirra said...

So so so fun! I love them. And I love any glimpse into your home. It's beautiful. I'll be over for coffee & breakfast tomorrow. Over & out.

Kirra said...

Oh and Jonah's shorts? They rock.

The Parsons' blog said...

Andrea - only once. :)

Kirra - hahahahahaaa I just laughed hard about Jonah's shorts. I was going to mention them, so I think it's hilarious that you said something. They were his big cousins. He loves them. They just about go to his ankles, but he's down with that. Funny story, my husband came out wearing them one night annnnnnd it wasn't cute. Nope, noooot cute. ha!

Leo and Kim said...

I LOVE your pics and your house, too. Ok, please comfort me by telling me that it is not always that clean. :)

Ana said...

Very cute. I love when the kids play nicely, even when it's rowdy:)
But, I must say, I'm very distracted by the lack of empty frames on that one wall:) Where'd they all go?
(just had to give you a hard time about that:)

The Parsons' blog said...

Kim, I just laughed!!! Rest assured, my house is hardly ever *clean* My goal is to always keep downstairs cluttered free, but those crazy kids keep bringing down their toys and *stuff* and just leaving it. :) And upstairs is a whole different story...