I didn't take a ton of photos over the break. I took a little *break from the camera and just enjoyed my children, family, cleaning up just a little bit of throw up thanks to Jonah and Ava, sleeping in until 8:30am, reading the first 3 Harry Potter books, playing Super Mario Bros with my boy, and I might have even enjoyed a little food here and there...maybe just a little...OK a lot and now I'm looking to do a little Lean in 13, if you know what I'm saying. It was a good break, minus the sickness.
So anyway, in other news our tree is still up and I probably should take it down. We bought a new mattress and it will be arriving in a mere 11 days. It's going to be like a whole new world for me during my slumbering hours. I cannot wait. Annnnnddd... it's 10:30pm right now and I still hear a little 3 year old girl singing "jingle bells, Batman smells, Robin laid an egg..." from her bed. It's been her favorite carol over the break. When Stella was 3 she was singing Hawk the Hawold (hark the harold) but no, not Ava, she likes the fun rendition of Jingle Bells. Lucky us.
I hope you all had a blessed Christmas season with your friends and family remembering our dear Savior's birth.
xo














6 comments:
Hi Sara,
I found your blog by visiting other blogs that had you as one of their favorites and through them I learned of your cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls. I would love and greatly appreciate if your shared the recipes with me! I don't have family recipes to grab from, so I've made it my mission to be the one to pass such things along. You can reach me at snicolilla@aol.com
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous pictures!
Sarah
I think I need to hire you to take my pictures, or maybe I should get a new camera? Either way, I love your photos. Especially the one of all the family...wow. What a beautiful family you have.
May I bottle the positively fabulous energy you captured in the sledding picture, uncap on a gray day and laugh just as they are? Please?
Love. xoxo
Ha! Hawold.
Sara - First, the picuture of you entire family was beautiful. You one nephew (addison maybe?) is so tall!!! They have all gotten so big and adultish! And that Caleb boy! Love him! Thankful you were able to spend some undivided attention with your family. Happy to see a new blog from you today as it is gushing snow outside! :)
Love these sista! I think I need a video of Ava singing batman smells? :) Your pictures....they just make me happy. Love you.
That picture of Ava throwing snow and the one holding the candle WOW! Your kids are so fortunate they are going to have professional pics their whole life, AWESOME! The sleding one is so awesome too, I mean I would put that up in my house! Glad you had a blessed Christmas. Lots of love
Post a Comment