We celebrated Ava's birthday yesterday with the family. She's been telling me for months that she wanted a pink cake for her birthday. She got her wish...well kind of, it's brown underneath the pink.
Today she had a few friends over for a little fun. We went with the mini pink cupcakes. They were a hit...
well, at least the tops were a hit. Ava slicked the topping off of all 4 of them that she had throughout the day. If I was smart, I would have just refrosted the same one all 4 times. :)
Happy Birthday, Ava. You, my sweets, are so loved.












11 comments:
that's my kind a party! tell ava i love her skinny jeans and top! i love your top too! fashion runs in the fam.
Oh my gosh! I love that picture of you with her cake and her. Kinda kills me. Happy birthday sweet girl!
Love those cake plates darling!!!! What an adorable cake. I want to be you a lot of the time :) Don't be sad friend! Just have another!
Oh, I feel your pain. They grow-up way too fast. Looks like she had a great day! Love all of the pictures.
3 is one of my favorite ages...it seems like that's when they say the funniest stuff that makes me crack-up. :)
#1. I loved the post on Jonah. I can still picture him running when I was there and looking over his shoulder to make sure we were watching. He is so fun!
#2. Ava is such a firecracker. I love her. I will always invision her in the Seattle Children's hospital with her little gown. God is so good. THankful she is a healthy 3 year old.
Happy Birthday to Ava! What a cutie! Time does go way too fast. That last picture of you and her is so sweet. :) Looks like a framer... (I say that laughing bc I have no pictures of Scarlett either printed or framed yet!)
these pictures are just plain amazing. i love, love, loved them. sean is so good at taking pictures! maybe he could teach t a thing or two? ;) happy birthday to your sweetie pie baby girl. can i have her skinny jeans? no? ok.
oh and your sweater?
ha. too bad i already looked on Gap.com & the minute that sucker goes on sale i will be swooping in. we can match being 2000 miles away...right? :)
xo
What AWESOME pics. Love the way you did the Christmas tree in the background!!! Your youngest is getting older by the day, yicks! I still feel like I am in baby land but seeing your kids makes me realize that is goes fast. Love you guys! So cute. Cute cake and cupcakes that picture of you and Ava is really sweet
So much fun! 3's such a great age & love the pic of you 2 and Ava holding up her 3 fingers. You can tell she is concentrating hard on doing it :)
happy Birthday Ava!
that was meeeeeee
Post a Comment