Wednesday, October 27, 2010

a first


While aunt Tricia was here, Jonah lost his first tooth.  Tricia was the one to pull it out.  She's a master tooth puller outer.  The tooth was ready and came out super easy.  Jonah didn't even flinch and wasn't even aware she had gotten it out.  But then he saw the tooth... and saw a little blood... and then he said his head was starting to hurt... and then it was his tummy... and then he turned pale.  Reeeeeeally pale.  I told him to go lay down.  The boy was looking like he was going to faint.  It was funny and the picture above shows it all.  I laugh every time I look at it. 


Tiny little tooth.  Almost as small as his little freckle on his thumb.


After laying down for a bit he came back for a picture.  He was a little more excited.  Had a little more color in his cheeks.  He started to get excited about the fact the tooth fairy was coming.  That crazy fairy didn't come 'till 6:30am.  Lazy fairy.


Jonah's new million dollar smile.  I like it.

4 comments:

jorden9879 said...

So cute! Poor boy. Nate fainted while he was giving blood one time. I was laughing so hard. Boys! He looks pretty cute without that tooth!

Jamie said...

ha ha, love it! poor guy he was so pale but then his color came back at the thought of the tooth fairy! how do those tooth fairy's do it?

The Wilde Family said...

That's SO exciting!!! Love the new grin :)

The Loyas said...

My favorite is of him holding that tooth. Something about a little boys hands, hang nails, dirty nails. I love it. And what a cutie :)