Tuesday, May 11, 2010

dear blog

I miss you.  I feel like I haven't visited you in weeks.  Is anyone still reading you?  Hello?  Anyone there??  I wish I had an extra 10 hours in the day.  I have so much to share.  Until then...


p.s. ava's cute headband is from, none other than, little lesiw :)

10 comments:

nancy4kids said...

Beautiful photo!

Kim @ The Gab said...

Sara...is it true that we're going to see you this weekend in Puyallup?! Could Ava be any cuter? (rhetorical question I know) -Kim

Phil and Bri said...

Ladies this show is gonna be awesome!! Can't wait to see you there!! :) Kim are you coming?? :)

The Parsons' blog said...

Bri I CANNOT wait!!!!!!!! So excited!! And Kim, I'm so glad you're coming!! Fun times for sure!

Sandhya said...

Hey Sara- Sweet pic of Ava...gotta love those accessories!
We had SO Much fun with your newest little nephew this weekend. No kidding...he's got to be the CUTEST baby I've ever seen besides my own two guys. Tricia is SUCH a good mom and Koby is such a great dad!

The Guyser Family said...

I feel the same way about my blog!! Hopefully soon....

The McPoland Family said...

I wish you had more time to :)

Jamie said...

i think it's safe to say someone's always reading your blog. ALOT of someone's! this someone loves your blog and YOU!

Jamie said...

will you pick out a little lesiw hair piece for my niece for me? i want to get her one ( but i want you to pick it):) i adore ava's!

Tori said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE picture! Can't believe Ava's hair fits in a braid. Sometimes I still see her as the baby in the hospital. Not a lot of hair then! Glad you had a blast in P-town! Love ya, T