a photoshoot thanks to my darling Stella+just me and the man I love+ sunshine + Sean eating my dinner because it wasn't my favorite and me eating his dinner because his was tasty=a good time
You gotta love date nights! I love those pictures. Through the every day business of life a moment to say I still Love you very much! That is what those pictures looked like, i love it. Darling Easter pictures! I love Ava's headband. Hope to get to see you in May!!!!
why am i all choked up?? i'm such a girl! ok, so stella is follwing in her talented mama's footsteps. i LUV her photographs!!she's a natural. tell sean i really like his converse! i want some just like his! and i like your cardi i want one like yours from anthro!
Sara - Love the pics! Converse one was my favorite! I can see it as a hallmark card (might need to change the names!) Looks like it was a beautiful day in WA that date night! So glad you got to meet your blogger hero PW! You make me smile. Love, Tori
Yeah for Date nights!! They are the best and it's so great to get out with our honey's w/out the kiddos :) I love your sweater, super cute BTW and your matching converse. Tell Stella she did a great job taking pic's :)
After seeing a preview for the TLC show, 19 and Counting (the Dugger family), Stella says...
"19 kids?!?! Mom, like how much more milk does that lady have in her body??"
While driving in the car...
Ava - (making shooting sounds) "I just shot that car."
Stella - "Ava is going to be a tom-boy. I can just feel it."
Me - "Ava are you funny?"
Ava - "no"
me - "are you silly?"
Ava - "no, I'm da hoke" (Incredible Hulk)
Jonah - "Mom, do hippos have meat?"
Me - "Yeah, why?"
Jonah - "Cause...I just really want to eat a hippo. I have a bb gun."
After stopping at McDonalds, Jonah says to Stella...
"Stella, what are chicken nuggets?"
Stella: "just some chicken and...(long pause) some nuggets."
Jonah: "Oh."
Jonah - "Mom, don't cut my toenails, they help me climb." "They're my claws."
I was walking backwards looking at Stella. She thought she'd try to trick me by saying "Watch out for that bush mom!" but then she said, "Oh that's right, you have eyes on the back of your head. I always forget that."
Jonah - "Stella is your skin made out of snake skin?" Stella - "Oh, I don't know Jonah. We're studying butterflies at school....Mom, do you know?"
Stella unloaded the dish washer for me and said... "Mom these knives are HUGE!" "You could definitely cut up an antelope with these." (me in my mind thinking - antelope??? wha??????) she then looks at my face and says, "what mom, you totally could, they're really sharp." Well alright then, I'm going to go find me some antelope.
10 comments:
Adorable!!! Philip and I wear our converse's everywhere we go!! I love that it's our thing! (and yours) not many guys like em :)
You gotta love date nights! I love those pictures. Through the every day business of life a moment to say I still Love you very much! That is what those pictures looked like, i love it. Darling Easter pictures! I love Ava's headband. Hope to get to see you in May!!!!
Okay you kill me these are adorable!!! Love love love them!! hugs xoxo
why am i all choked up?? i'm such a girl! ok, so stella is follwing in her talented mama's footsteps. i LUV her photographs!!she's a natural. tell sean i really like his converse! i want some just like his! and i like your cardi i want one like yours from anthro!
What a cute couple! :) Sounds like you had a fun time!
How sweet...love it!
Sara - Love the pics! Converse one was my favorite! I can see it as a hallmark card (might need to change the names!) Looks like it was a beautiful day in WA that date night!
So glad you got to meet your blogger hero PW!
You make me smile.
Love, Tori
Makes my heart happy.
All of those photos are adorable, but I especially love the last one! (Stopping by from PW!)
Yeah for Date nights!! They are the best and it's so great to get out with our honey's w/out the kiddos :)
I love your sweater, super cute BTW and your matching converse. Tell Stella she did a great job taking pic's :)
Post a Comment