Monday, April 26, 2010

cute girl. cute headband.














The girl isn't for sale, but the possibility of a cute headband and many other CUTE hair accessories are.  
Here's where you can find them...



or


Go ahead and check them out.  Be a fan.  It's the nice thing to do. :)

11 comments:

LoLo said...

She is so precious!! and the headband is pretty cute too :-) I have just come across your blog and have loved looking through the posts and photos! Thanks for sharing!

Stephen and Tiffany Seston said...

You need to seriously get that girl into modeling! She is gorgeous...those eyes! Those beautiful blue eyes...*sigh!

I love these headbands! I actually made a headband this weekend! Its so fun! Not as cute as this, but got the job done! I'm a fan.

Kim @ The Gab said...

She is too cute! I love her fish face.

The McPoland Family said...

If you only lived here...I would take you to a store called ribbons and lace...oh my. YOU should make those headbands...we are in the process of making the flower hair clips for girls in the hospital. It's SO easy. Ashley made on last week for her friend's birthday...YOU could sell them,and take pictures of them!!!

Phil and Bri said...

Oh that first picture I love!! She doesn't always smile so I really enjoyed seeing that big grin! Of course the fishy lips are too cute too! :)

Joey, Katie, Judah and Annie said...

she's so soooo darling! i loved the one of her on your facebook so it's an extra bonus to see the whole ava photoshoot!

love you, jamie (but on my bro and sis's account)

Kristy said...

The last 2 are my absolute favorites. Love 'em!!

Molly said...

So cute Sara... I love seeing your pictures on your blog. Hope you're doing well!!!

The Wilde Family said...

Sara I heart Ava's headband, SO cute!!! I became a fan on FB and would love to order them for my girls and neices when the shop opens back up. Hope ur doing great!

Love,
Christina

tracie @ {tsj} photography said...

i am beyond excited to have found your pretty little space here!! just beautiful ... already awaiting your next post! ;)

The Parsons' blog said...

Tracie, I'm so glad you did find me. I've found you...or stalked you, for awhile now :) I'm a fan.