I would say spring has sprung, but it's technically not spring yet and, well, today it's dark and scary outside. The wind is blowing, it's raining and it doesn't really feel like spring is right around the corner. I know it is though, and that makes me happy. I love spring. I love spring flowers and I love the newness of God's creation. I think spring may be my favorite season of all. It's when the days start getting longer, the sky shows mostly blue instead of gray, and it's when you find yourself having an extra 'spring' in your step. My heart sings for spring. Come soon Spring, you can't get here quick enough.
9 comments:
"Gorgeous Darling!" (Said with an upper east side new york accent! :) I love. You need to come down here...you'd be able to take pics all the time! If you ever come down to SCV can you pleeeeeeeeease give me a training session???? I mean, I know you probably want to see your sister and her new cute little baby boy, but you know I'm just sayin' :) Love it!
my thoughts exactly sara! xo
Sara the Daffs picture with Ava is priceless. How do you choose which pics to frame?? You have too many good ones! How happy are we going to be when we are singing springs song everyday!! Whooo hooo! God is good!
sooooo jealous!!!!! look at those pink flowers!!!!!! i LOVE THEM!!! these are awesome. i will live vicariously through you when it comes to spring- chicago seems to never have one!!! :)
I can't wait for spring here either...it's been freezing! - Well, for AZ.
Sara...love your pictures. Especially Ava with the daffodils. Hope you're having fun in California. Should be some excellent Spring weather for you!!
love the full body love to the flower in the last photo. spectacular.
I want to take the cherry blossom pictures, enlarge them and hang them in my house so I can have spring all year long!!! Your work is beautiful and so are your children :)
I love all the pic's they turned out great! our cherry tree is just starting to blew, especially these last couple of days. I can't wait for the cherries but that will be awhile :)
Hope your doing well.
Post a Comment