Saturday, March 6, 2010

I love her

From her head down to her toes

 

  

  

  

  

  

  

  

 

11 comments:

Jamie said...

i don't know why sara but i'm teary eyed. so so so so beautiful is she and your photography leaves me aGASP!

Kirra said...

Ok I am so with Jamie. I have no idea why, but I am totally about to cry! Being a girl is so weird sometimes, huh? Oh my goodness!!! I love them all, and I love little Ava!!! The one of her with her tutu on just makes my heart leap! These are phenomenal!!! Seriously friend. Great job. These are pictures that are going to bless your family for years to come!!! Love you.

Phil and Bri said...

Sarah! You are too good. Such a cutie. Love the first one of her hair!

Bridget Beth said...

Your pictures are AMAZING, Sara! Such beautiful subjects, too.

The Parsons' blog said...

Thanks, my friends. I was just telling Sean - what am I going to do when my baby isn't a baby anymore (which is happening WAY TOO FAST)? who will I photograph??" it made me sad.

Bridget, I'm so glad you visited!! And thank you for your kind words.

Chris Kim Kinsley Cooper said...

Seriously Sara, Ava girl is so incredibly yummy. I love her lips, good gracious friend!!! Can you come and take pictures of my kiddos??????? I love the coloring and everything, truly truly beautiful!! I love you friend and look forward to the day when maybe we live closer! :)

jorden9879 said...

What a doll. You are talented! I love the airy springy feel of the pictures. I am ready for the sunshine to stick around!

Kristy said...

Love the pics. Love the girl. (The one of her knees is my fav.)

Hope you guys are good!

Kim @ The Gab said...

She is precious.

Jamie said...

i'm not ready for the day of you and kim living closer to each other (unless that means the parson's are moving to cali). i might cry. seriously sara everyhthing everyone said to you is so true. thank you for paint help. i wrote ya back ;)

The Parsons' blog said...

Kim!! The idea of you living closer makes my little heart sing. Although, I think it's probably close as in - a state away - rather than a house away ;) I'll take it, though!! xoxo