Our first adventure was to English Camp....
Ava had a bumble bee come and land on her flower clip. I was too busy shooing it away to get a picture. It was funny.
Jonah is not real crazy about the camera.
The next day it was out to Cattle Point. The kids love it out there because of the trails. I didn't get many photos because, well, the kids were running and I didn't feel like chasing :).
Then it was on to 4th of July beach and I think out of all the adventures, this was their favorite.
The kids said to me, "mom be careful" when they saw me put my feet in the water. They crack me up. Daily.
We may not be known for our sandy beaches, but how many of you can say you can build a fort on the beach?
Ava was lining up her shells on a log. That's my girl, all neat and orderly. :)
Stella found many shells to add to her collection. She was thinking of having a sale today and selling some of her shells, but the day got away from us...next time. ;)Before you head down to the beach there is a nice grassy area. The kids were running around and playing tag before I suckered them into posing for me.
The last adventure was to American Camp. Stella asked, "Mom, are only Americans allowed to come here?" It's so pretty out there. I think it's going to be my new favorite photo spot. I'm taking photos of a family next week and I'm hoping it will work to go there. The "house" has a cute little porch, there is a nice, big open field and the view is pretty much amazing.























15 comments:
Sara these are awesome! And what a fun week with your babies!!!!! Where you live is beautiful!!! I want to see it someday. I loved all the pics, they made my eyes and heart very happy. Did you use any of Sheye's actions? I love them all. And holy cow, tell Stella to stop growing. She is such a big girl!
oh i didn't want the photo adventures to end. thanks for taking me on a adventure with you and the kids! there are so many framers in there sara! miss stella took a framer of you too, you look so pretty and contemplative. that farmhouse at american camp is just perfect for photo-shoots. i have so many favorites in this collection of shots but the b&w one of jonah kissing ava and stella looking on is precious! they are getting so big. jonah has a big boy haircut= so cool! stella is beautiful and ava is always a cute one that makes me crack up.
Sara, you are the best mom! I need to do those kind of things with the kids. But honestly I don't know where I would take them. You have so many incredibly beautiful places around your house! You are seriously an incredible mom to take the time to let your kids run and have a blast. I will remember this next time I have free time with the kids. Those "adventures" are the things they are going to remember forever! I love you!
Sara just awesome! We are loving this weather down south as well!!! Now let's get together!!!!
speechless! praise God for sunshine!!! cant wait to see your baby nephew pics soon :)
Hey Shara! Love the pictures. Of course it makes me wish I was there with you...this summer! We'll have to take some more adventures- we'll just drag Caleb along for the ride. Tell the kids I miss them and love them so so much! Love you! Tricia
Love the pictures. How ever do you choose which picture to frame and put up in your house. I must say we were pretty thankful for the sunshine here too.
I love Stella's red/pink glasses. I can tell she's a character! All is good in Waterville. Thanks for sharing all your amazing pictures :)
Oh my gosh...wow!!! I love the photo of Jonah holding the crab...how awesome. You have such a good eye for the most amazing shots. It makes it easy when you have such cute subjects to work with... :) LOVE it
Sara I never know where to start on commenting on the pictures because they are all so amazing. There is one of all three of them where Ava is looking at Stella and it made my heart melt!!! The one with Ava and the goggles I think on the post before this one is awesome!!! Wasn't the sun glorious for those few days!
These are BEAUTIFUL pictures Sara!! not only the background locales, but your kiddos are gorgeous!! :) Ava is getting so big..well, they all are! and ps, you are an awesome photographer! wish you lived closer so you could take pics of jakob!!
I never ever get tired of your amazing people shots, but I love that you're playing around with some more non-people shots! The first one with the fence is so so pretty.
And I am practically drooling over the English camp shots--you are so right about it being a perfect place to do a shoot. That front porch is like something from a magazine. Through a weird set of circumstances, a photographer down here is going to take some family pics for us...free! She says she likes to go on location...I wonder what she'd say to Friday Harbor for a location? =)
Oh Sara- there are no words. (ok- maybe just a few ;) These make my mommy heart happy. And my photographers heart even happier. When your babies are gone, these are going to put a smile on your face. It's beautiful to see you grow as a photographer- and to see what new things your eye is catching.
Great job my friend- you have an amazing talent girl!
I love looking at all your pictures. Only a great photographer like yourself can make you feel something by looking at a still photograph. All the pictures look so nostalgic and like you're seeing the adventures in their eyes. I loved it!
Great pic's Sara!! I love the candid one of you that Ms. Stella took. Tell her she has a talent in photography too :) I like the pic of the beach w/the rocks and the one of Stella and Ava on the porch. I LOVE old houses and wrap around porches. Hope you are doing great and enjoying your sweet little ones. BTW,I'm going to make my family blog private. Could you send me an email on how to do that? Some random left me a msg and I thought that was weird.
Post a Comment