Monday, December 7, 2009

my baby's two!

It happened. Ava turned 2 years old yesterday. When you ask her, "Ava are you two?" She'll hold up her hand, all fingers raised, and say "two." That's how fast I feel time is going by. Before I know it, the next time I ask her how old she is, she will be right by keeping all fingers raised because she'll be five. I wish I could slow down time and then maybe speed it up in some areas, like potty training for instance :).  I not only love this girl, I like her. She's full of mischief for sure, but she makes me smile every single day.

Happy Birhtday Ava



 

 

 

 

 

 

15 comments:

Amber Red said...

Great Pictures! Happy Birthday Ava!

Phil and Bri said...

you guys must have your heat cranked up because Ava is always nakie :) I am the opposite fully clothed in sweats head to toe! Love the last pic of her, she is determined to get those two candles blown out!

Deanna said...

What a cutie! You are so right about wanting to slow down time, but then speed it up for the hard stuff!

The Guyser Family said...

Such a sweetie, I hate how fast time goes by! Well, I wouldn't mind it if the last weeks of my pregnancy went by quickly I guess!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to Ava! I know what you mean about slowing down time, Lex is 17! Love the pictures and the cute dress :)

Sandhya said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ava! So sad that they grow so fast! Hope she has a wonderful year being two...

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday to Ava! I love her cake!

The Wilde Family said...

Happy birthday to your sweet Ava!! I know what you mean about slowing down and speeding up. I still haven't trained my Ava with potty training and she is going to be 3 in May. I need help in that area but don't know how I will do it with the Zoe.
All your pic's of Ava are so great, they look professional especially the toes pic. The cake looks yummy too!!

Kirra said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!! I wish I could give you hugs and kisses!!! Sar- I love the black and white one of her that's above the cake pics! So beautiful. Makes me want a little girl every time I see her. She is scrumptious.

Jenny M. said...

Soooo cute, happy birthday ava!

Kim @ The Gab said...

Hi Sara- I just wanted you to know that I check your blog often. I also compare all my pictures I take to yours. I'll delete a pic because it's "not as good as Sara's." :)

jen bennett said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ava, your sweet little girl is growing up!

The McPoland Family said...

Happy birthday Miss Ava! I love the cake...oh wow! I bet it was yummy too! The time goes by way too fast, I wish Maddy could stay 3 forever...

Tricia Arnold said...

Love that cute little Ava! Can't you all come back and see me again?! Pleeeeaassee!!!

jorden9879 said...

I love the curls and the feet!!! What a dolly. I love what you wrote about not only loving her but liking her. What a wonderful mommy Ava has. I really like your cake plate too! Brooklyn pulled my two white ones off my hutch still don't know how she did it. They shattered every where. She did not have a scratch. He has His angels watching over us!