Thursday, November 19, 2009

She met the PIONEER WOMAN!!!!!!!!

My blogging friend, Kirra met P-Dub tonight.  I'm shouting it out from the rooftop because I think it is awesome!!!!  Go on and check it out and squeal with delight because it is so stinkin' cool that she met her!  If the Pioneer Woman ever comes to Seattle, you better bet your bottom dollar I will be there.

5 comments:

Kirra said...

AHHHH!

Jenny M. said...

Very cool!!! I like how you call her P-Dub! And if she's in Seattle you, Me and Andrea are going for sure! I would just love to see you two in that moment, I'd go more for that!

Andrea H said...

OMG that would be so fun.....We would be screaming fools (Sara and I that is) - more so than when I tackled Paula Deen at WalMart last week - I nearly gave her a black eye.

Okay just kidding on the tackle part but I did touch her for my picture we are BFFs now...I know she knows it too!

The Wilde Family said...

Wow that is so cool! I snuck (is that a word, anyways) over to Kirra Sue's blog and saw the pic's. I'll be running out to get the book soon. Is it too soon to get a used one on Amazon?? How exciting for her to meet her & I love the cowboy boots too!!

BTW, Karen Kingsbury is going to do a speaking/Christmas Desert at Vancouver
1st Baptist Church on 12/14th for only $10. Not sure if I will be able to go, but if I do I will definitely let you know.

jorden9879 said...

I love that family pic with the kids and parents in the back. Very sweet. Not to mention I love the cooking pic of the kids. Your sign is amazing not just ok. I hope you guys have a blessed Thanksgiving