Batman, Wonder Woman & Daphne
Stella kills me in this one - HA, I'm laughing. Jonah wanted to show off his cape and Ava's boots go up to her diaper, in case you were wondering. :)
My Superheros!
The Harvest Party was fun! It was full of friends, games, candy, cookies, slushies, hotdogs, corndogs and popcorn and even some yummy pie for the adults.
Our new neighbors came by a few days ago and brought us a pumpkin. They didn't see any at our house. Little did they know our first ones turned to complete mush like 3 days after we carved them. Those three pumpkins sat in a flat heap of pumpkin mush on our steps. It made Stella sad. So it was a nice surprise to get a new one. I asked the kids what they wanted to carve on it and Stella suggested stars and Jonah suggested a 'G' for Halloween hmmmm.... I suggested a 'P' for Parsons. :) Here sits the pumpkin on Halloween night, all lit up.
The damage. I can feel my jeans getting tighter and a big zit popping out on my chin just from looking at it. ;)
Happy Harvest!












15 comments:
Sara I have a feeling that is the perfect outfit for Ava. She just seems like a wonderwoman, to cute. I have to admit if I was going to dress up for halloween I would want Stella's outfit. I love it! JOnah looks soooo happy. What a fun night. Happy Harvest!!!
Sara, The kids look great! Wonder Woman is my favorite Superhero! I wanted to be her as a child and even had her underoos(remeber those?)Ava looks adorable! I wanted a H on my pumpkin but didn't know how to carve one-I'm not such a good carver!
Sara, you have the cutest kids!! I loved the Daphne costume and Stella looked like she loved wearing it. And Jonah and Ava looked so yummy!! I am so glad you guys had a good Halloween. Wish we could have stopped by your house and trick or treated there! :)
oh my goodness you have the cutest kids Sara & that Ava is such a cutie. Where did u find her costume? ADORABLE!! Glad you had a great time, the sugar pumpkin cookie looks so good I may have to make those tonight just for fun :)
i love their costumes!!!! what a blast!!!!! and oh man, that candy. living in a walk up in the city that is guarded like a prison does not really offer much time for trick-or-treating! i miss candy!!!! love the pics friend!
i have a blog question for you totally unrelated to trick or treating but man that candy looks good! snickers fun size is my favorite! am i able to add reese's blog updates to my blog roll? i tried but i couldn't. is it because hers is private now? if I can then can you help me with how to add hers? you're so good at figuring out blogger:)
Thanks girls! I love kids in costumes, there is just something about it.
Christina- I got them all from some random online costume place. They were cheap. :)
Jamie - you're doing it right. When the blog goes private you can add them to your list, but it won't update when they update. It's such a pain. Blogger should fix that. So nope, you can't know when she updates unless you go on her blog. Although, she can add you to an email list and then you'll get an email when she does?? That's a thought!
Oh, the kids look so great! I'm glad you all had a Happy Halloween! They sure cleaned up with the candy, Jaxon ran out of steam after about 5 houses. I might have to go buy some more, after all it is half off now! :)
I just love your little super heros!!! Your pics are always the best!!!!
Thanks Sara!! XOXO
Love the pictures Sara!!! THey are 3 looked so cutE! Love the candy loot! YUM YUM! Do I see a york peppermint patty in there? My fav!
Super cute kids!!!
Oh how cute are they, when they are older, they'll love to look back on these great pictures! I love the P pumpkin .. wow! I sprouted a new zit too!! Actually, that should be plural!
Thanks for checking out my site too. I'm always peaking in to see what you're up to...love it.
LOVE THEM!!! OH I just LOVE Halloween and seeing all the kids dress up, they are soooo cute!!! Hope you are feeling better Sara!!!
Post a Comment