4-H Friends Rides Elephant Ears Corn dogs Cotton candy Milking "goats" Horse races Pigs Goats Sheep Cows Bunnies Chickens Learning what to do when a power line is down FUN FUN FUN

the paratrooper wasn't Stella's favorite
Stella liked the slide. Jonah...wellllllll, let's just say he gave it a try.

Sean working the booth. We visited often. "See that kids, we don't want to fly kites by power lines..."
















11 comments:
Sara, how come I always cry when I look at your pictures?!... Love all of them...miss you guys!
What fun! I went to the Waterville Fair this past weekend. I had my first pront pup (aka:corndog)...it was amazing! And I got Rasberry Lemonade and Huckleberry Lemondade and an entire bag of kettle corn! Fairs rock! CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures! Although...I wanted you to be in one!!! :) Love ya!
All I have to say is your photography skills ROCK! Looks like a blast. We skipped out on the fair this year to buy closet organizers instead. Hopefully next year... I must know what kind of lense you use???
What fun and great pictures!! :) Oh the fair...love the ride pic's.
Gotta love a fair....so much fun! I am always impressed with your pics, Sara! Oh, and congrats on becoming a aunty again...so exciting!!!
Wish we were there for the fair this year, maybe next year. Looks like everyone had tons of fun!
I miss the FH Fairs, looks like so much fun. Your pic's always come out so great too! I hear you about the bucket and water, toddlers are pretty much set with that :-)
BTW, Ava looks so much like you, she is such a cutie!!
I love the fair! Ours is coming up the 11th! I love the faces of the kids while riding the rides. priceless! Way to go Sean. What did you mean by telling you about coming home with you and that little sweet girl???
Wow. Thanks, girls for all your sweet comments. I love them. It makes my day.
Kelli - I like to call it "tender-hearted" we share this :)
Tor- huckleberry lemonade?! YUM. I know, no pictures of me - darn ;) No really, that's the trouble - I'm always the one with the camera.
Amber - I used the 50mm f1.8 on all of these. It's a great lens, gives great bokeh (so they call it) and it's reasonably priced ($90). Tell your husband you want to bring back the closet organization and get the lens :). Also, these photos have been edited with photoshop - I ran Pioneer Woman's 70's action on all of them...it's my favorite ;) So the coloring has been altered.
Former island girls - see you all at the fair next year!! ;)
Sandhya - I know, I'm SO EXCITED for Tricia. I can't stand it!!
Jorden - don't you worry, I'm not pregnant ;)! HA. Seriously, I'm not. But, that doesn't mean I don't like to smooch on babies. I'd have another if I didn't have to be pregnant!
Your pics remind me of my memories of going to the fair here when I was little. We don't have the small town we once did so it's just not the same for my kids...I think we took them once. Maybe next year we'll just skip school for a week and come to your fair! =)
I love the pics, as always! Did you get a shot of "fair feet" again like last year?
PS - Since you're the most regular commenter on my blog, I've been meaning to apologize for my complete lack of blogging (and the pictures that go along with it) lately. Now that I started homeschooling, my life is officially over!
Post a Comment