I kept Ava home from church yesterday. She was feeling fine, but seeing that the crazy bug can live in your body for a few days before it rears it's ugly head, I thought it'd be best to just keep her home so she wouldn't share it with all her friends. It's a good thing I did. At 5 am this morning I heard her. The crazy bug's ugly head was rearing. Poor baby. I'm putting money on me being the next one to get it. Considering the odds, I'd say at 5 am tomorrow I'm going to feel sick. I can't wait.In sticking with tradition from this past week and in honoring the sick, I guess I'll share some pictures of Ava. Here she is trying to sneak away to Grandma's house (we have a trail that leads to my parents house from ours).

if that lip sticks out any further a little bird will come sit on it - that's what my dad used to say to me :)
off she goes...
3 down...I'm next.
I'll leave you with this, a little quote from Stella yesterday when her Grandpa came to pick up her and Jonah for Sunday School....
Stella: "Grandpa, do you know what?"
Grandpa: "What?"
Stella: "Yesterday was the worst day of my life!"
Grandpa: "What is today then?"
Stella: "The best day of my life."
ps - don't worry, if I get sick I promise not to have a whole post with pictures of me. :)
Stella: "Grandpa, do you know what?"
Grandpa: "What?"
Stella: "Yesterday was the worst day of my life!"
Grandpa: "What is today then?"
Stella: "The best day of my life."
ps - don't worry, if I get sick I promise not to have a whole post with pictures of me. :)





20 comments:
Sar, I hope you don't get it! Its a good thing I will see your kids soon, I don't think I'd be able to take anything else. Your pictures are beautiful always!
such beautiful babies!!! I hope you don't get sick....hang in there!!
So sad ava has it and that you may be next. I hope it passes you by and sean too! Can't it just skip you guys?!
A pathdown to your parents house from your house! That is so cool! That is so cute Ava wants too go see her Grandma. How lucky to be so close by!
I'm going to pray it skips you!! Poor kiddies, and they don't know how to tell you what hurts :( Hope you have a vitamin-filled day :)
Little people amaze me in how resilient they are. Ava just walked in to the kitchen, barfed, looked at it and then ran off to go play!?!?!?! If only we could bounce back that fast.
I'm really hoping I don't get it, but I'm thinking there is no way around it. So I'm wondering... should I start binging on tons of junk since most likely I'll be purging tomorrow, or should I fast so I don't have much to purge ;) Just kidding!!
Jamie - Yes we have the greatest neighbors! ;)
Oh, poor Miss Ava, you're bound to be next...and I'd LOVE to see pictures of you sick...what a fun post that would be! ;)
How truly awesome to be able to walk to Grandma's house...!
Right when I saw her picture on the update blog I knew she had gotten attacked by the monster! SO SAD! Hopefully she gets over it quickly and I so hope you don't get it girl. No fun at all.
Great pics, so sorry she's sick though. Let's hope it's just a kid thing and the adults don't get it! Thanks for all the camera advice, I did end up getting the Nikon D5000 because it had video too. LOTS to learn! :)
Sara, so sad that you all are getting sick though I have to say that Ava is such a super cutie. I LOVE the hair and the pictures of her wondering off to find Grandma and Grandpa! :)
Oh man! We have been camping all weekend, and I just came by and saw that you guys have been going through the ringer. I hope Mom & Dad can avoid the full-strength version of whatever the kids have had!
Now, about those fabulous pictures...are these straight out of the camera, or do you make adjustments with Photoshop?
so how is it today? are you sick yet? :)
No barfs coming out of me yet! PTL! I'm not holding my breath though, because each of my children skipped a day. So if I can make it through tomorrow, I think I'm in the clear!
Okay, I am dying right now!!! Little Ava has a huge amount of hair! I just keep thinking of her in that little hospital gown last year!!! She is such a beauty! Oh, I ate at Baja for lunch and dinner today!!!!!!! Miss you!
Sara, seriously I hope the kids and little Ms Ava get well soon. And I'm with Kristi, I would love to see pic's of you, not sick of course. Hope Ava is doing better and all the kids are back to normal, especially since it's Mother's Day weekend.
BTW, I love that the kids can walk to your parents house, that is so cool!
OH...how rude of me not to say first...and most importantly....that I hope you and your kiddos all feel better really soon! And how cute that there's a path to your parents house. In my dreams!!
But back to the photos.... lol.... :)
Ok...here I am for the 3rd time! My computer did somethin' funky and I didn't know if you got my first msg...which I don't see.... SO....I LOVE these photos and would love any photography tips you'd wanna share! Yes, I'm a dork and I'm sorry if you've already received this msg!!
I hope you all get better quickly and it stops here... love the pics of all the kids... they grow so fast!!
Sara-
Those were the sweetest and sadest pictures. Stella is getting so big I can hardly believe it. What a sweetheart. I love the picture of Ava with her lip out and I LOVED what your dad used to say to you. VEry Clever. Will pray you don't get sick!
BTW - I LOVE that were you able to change the coding and get your pics nice and big for everyone to see :). Hope you had a great week!
Post a Comment