My baby happily drinking milk.

Sorry for all the milk talk. I promise my next post will have nothing to do with milk, or have pictures of Ava.
Even when she looks cute like this. I promise I won't. Really, I promise.

Even when she looks cute like this. I promise I won't. Really, I promise.
12 comments:
YIPPIE for the milk drinking! Put a notch in your belt :)
I can completely relate! As you can see by my latest post! How can you just not do it?
Glad she loves her milk now, she is so sweet. Love the hat pic!
I love the second picture...I can practically hear her giggling. And the milk running out of her mouth--so cute! And proof positive of the happy results of when good parents give their kids boundaries. Good job winning her over!
Oh Ava, how sweet is she?! Yea for mom...!
Yeah... isn't part of being a mom about the small things.
so cute - love the last pic!
YOu can post as many pictures as you want of Ava! How could you possibly get tired of that face. So glad the milk drinking is going well!
Hooray! She's drinking milk!!!!!!! And she looks so happy doing so!!!
I love Ava! She looks so cute Scheffer! So my friend Erin is here from Nebraska and I showed her your blog last night! She was laughing so hard she was almost crying at all of Jonah & Stella's quote on here!!! She thinks they are the funniest kids and cutest! WE love you Sara!!!!
Yea, Ava! So, how did you do it?!
W2G Sara!! Wish you were here to help me with some of my challenges. She looks happy drinking her milk too :-)
Post a Comment