~We've been ransomed! Galations 4:4-5 "God sent his son, born of a woman, born under law, to redeem those under law, that we might receive the full rights of sons."~ New dresses! Stella and Ava wearing their matching, white dresses. When I showed Stella her finished, white dress she said "can I decorate it??" The girl loves color, but her mom loves white :)
~ 152 Easter eggs filled with candy, split 3 ways...OK, split 5 ways ;)
~ Good food! Ham, potatoes, Pioneer Woman's macaroni and cheese, salad, cake...
~ A "furry" bunny cake! It wasn't the easiest thing to frost, so I'm calling it furry.
~Fun, relaxing day spent with family!











12 comments:
Happy Easter Sara! The bunny cake is so cute!
Happy Belated Easter!!! so glad you had a good one!!
So cute - and the cake is adorable. How did you PW mac n cheese come out? My friends mom made it but we thought it was a little thick and dry??? I made her carrot cake and oh my heavens....it was so yummy! I had to throw it out and fill the pan with water cuz of the diet today - haha!
I love that Stella asked if she could decorate it, color, a girl after my own heart!!! I love the white dresses. Thanks for sharing your wonderful find!!!
Oh that is so sweet! I love all your photographs...Amen to what God has done for us.
Happy Easter you cute and creative Parson's! Love all the pics, you are one J Crew catalog family!
Sounds like you had a wonderful Easter, love all the pics, your kids are so sweet! That is so funny and true about the candy, Jaxon only has a little bit so I'm really just buying it for Jason and me, but somehow I pretend it's all for him!!!
Hi Sar, I always miss you guys even more on the holidays. It is good that your blogs make me laugh out loud sometimes, because usually I'm all teary eyed.
Is Ava saying mom yet? Stella's comment on calling herself Della made me think of it.
Love you and miss you!!
I love the white dresses with the jean jackets -- so cute! Did you have to have to slather them in stain stick by the end of the day or are your kids tidier than mine?
And as a trained decorator of cakes, I can confirm that your bunny cake is indeed furry. Very realistic! (I have a flower shaped cake pan and I have the same problem making smooth icing when there's funky corners).
So no I am not getting the emails! Didn't even see that you had a post either. Argh
CUTE pictures and great cake!
Kristy, it also didn't help that I was frosting it at, oh, 11pm. And I was using cream cheese frosting - it was a carrot cake. That frosting isn't as "stiff". Technically I was supposed to get out my cake decorating tools and use the star tip and make tufts all over it. But who has time to make 1000 tufts when it's that late?? Not me. Maybe next time. :) I could have used your help!
Glad you all had a great Easter. It was rainy here, but the sermon was great hearing about our Savior!! I absolutely love the dresses, did you make them? Love the head bands too. And Jonah sure is handsome. I was excited to put Ava in the 2 y/o nursery at church, she was starting to outgrow the toys. It's fun and sad at the same time, b/c they grow so fast.
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment