Ava's life as of late...
...is now choosing to walk on her feet rather than her knees.
...loves sweets and will give an enthusiastic "NUM-NUM" while eating them or by just looking at them.
...still prefers baby food over big people food.
...she's the pickiest eater in the whole wide world.
...loves to go outside.
...loves to take naps.
...loves babies or any small child.
...licks her sheets every time I put her to bed (???- I know, weird).
...yells "Della" (meaning Stella) over and over and very loudly.
...still can't say mama...it's disappointing to me.
...she has a major under-bite...she really has 5 teeth, not just two ;).
...she's busy, always moving, spins on a dime...busy.
...she's a little bit naughty...just a little :)
...waves bye to Stella (della) all the way home after we drop Stella off at school.
...In just a few short days she'll be 15 months old!
After dinner tonight Ava comes up to me and signs please. Thinking she just wanted me to hold her I picked her up, but then she points and says "dis, dis" (this). So I put her down and told her to show mama. I told Sean while she was walking away that I bet she's asking for a cookie. Sure enough she walks to the freezer and tries to pull open the drawer. We keep our cookies in the freezer. ;)






7 comments:
how cute is she?? :) You have to video here yelling for stella, and then teach her to do a rocky impersonation like elaine on seinfeld :) Hehehehehhe
She's just so sweet! I love that she waves good bye the entire way home!
So cute...her and Madison could be naughty and eat cookies all day long together! :)
Ahhhh...a girl after my own heart, I'm always craving a cookie by the end of the day. They are growing too fast!!
How stinkin cute is she! My Ava is just a little naughty too ;)
Hey! Funny that you ask about lenses b/c I'm really into figuring out what I really want/need. All my photography stuff has been gifts, so I've just used what I've had and am actually just now really learning about them. I didn't even know that there was different grades of glass! :) Anyhow, I have an 18-70 that I've had for several years and was originally all I had. I love the zoom and it's great for trying to keep up with my kiddos, etc. I have another one very similar that was on my film camera that has a macro part to it, which i love too, but it's a bit different on a digital camera. Several months ago I got a 50 1.8, which I really love. It was only $100 and is super sharp and clear with great depth of field. It's taking me a while to get use to having no zoom, since that is what I was use to for so long. And sometimes it's hard to use while my kids are playing so I get a lot of blurry shots, but I still love it. For Christmas, my hubby bought me a wide angle zoom lens, which is really cool, but I use it the least....so far anyway. I was going to return it and get something else, but the place he bought it from had a really short return time frame and I missed the date. I just found about 2 weeks ago out about that site that you mentioned for renting lenses and think it's so cool! I've thought about trying out an 85mm or something like that. Let me know if you try something out and how you like it! :) I have your nieces/nephew over right now. They're the cutest!
Ava is sooo cute! I just want to squezze her. SHe is going to be her own little girl for Christ!!! I love reading your blog. O and I am sure mama is coming real soon.
Post a Comment