
"Mom, we can go by our self-es."
"I got two knife-es!"
"Mom, you're the best-est mom ever."
"I think that one is good-er."
"Mom do you know how older I am? 14!"
"I burp-ed." (said with two syllables)
I'm all grow-ed up."
"I catch-ed it!"
"I got two knife-es!"
"Mom, you're the best-est mom ever."
"I think that one is good-er."
"Mom do you know how older I am? 14!"
"I burp-ed." (said with two syllables)
I'm all grow-ed up."
"I catch-ed it!"



In case you're wondering, no I didn't tell him to pick Ava's nose. They were sitting next to each other on the couch looking cute so I thought I'd get the camera and this is what I found. Jonah engrossed in his favorite TV show, Scooby Doo, and all the while helping Ava get the fuzzies (as Jonah calls them) out of her nose. What's crazy is she let him do it. If I were to try she'd scream and fuss. She obviously had quite a few "fuzzies" because there was quite a bit of picking. OH, and don't ask what Jonah did with the "fuzzies" just know I had the vaccum cleaner out after he was done. ;)





11 comments:
Jonah is too cute! I love it how kids say the best things that just melt your heart. Judah has started to expand his vocab and I love it. It makes me laugh when he pulls out these little grown up phrases at the end of his sentences. Ava sure has got a great big brother!
Oh my goodness, that is too funny!! What a cutie that Jonah is. - A boy too, sigh.
My buddy Jonah is GROWED up! What an awesome big brother! Miss you all!!!!
I know Tori, I tell him every day "Stop growing Jonah, just stop!" but he told me he can't because he has to be 5 and then 6 and then... Come visit us!!!
so adorable! She looks like she is totally trusting him ;) cute no matter how you look at it. thankfully he didn't eat them.
Amber, yeah it was more of the pick it and flick it mentality. Although there were a couple times I caught myself ready to lunge because he was rolling it in his fingers and I was like - what's he going to do with that...gross. I finally had to say, OK Jonah I think you got them all! :)
That is awesome! You are great at capturing moments. :)
It looks like Jonah and Maya have been studying the same grammar books! I was cracking up at how many of those things I hear in my house too -- must be a four year old thing? I love that you've been "featuring" the kids in these last few posts! It helps us know these little people that are growing and changing so fast. Is Stella next?
P.S. I twittered TPW that you and I need to come to the ranch and in exchange I'll give her my secret Chocolate Orange scone recipe....I mean we can dream and we can try :)
the nose pic is hillarious! Lovin' the wagon pick of them, too cute.
What a sweet brother to help her pick her nose like that! :)
Kennedy say things like "helpded" or "takeded" and I don't correct becuase it's just too cute. And grammar is overrated- I want her to stay little :)
Post a Comment