Wednesday, March 11, 2009

and then there was Stella

My oldest. My first born. I love her.



Stella's favorites as of March 11, 2009

Bible verse: "For nothing will be impossible with God." Luke 1:37
Book: A Kitten Called Moonlight
Song: Oh Christmas Tree (???)
Food: waffles and cake
Drink: grape juice
Color: pink and purple
Movie: Sleeping Beauty
Thing to wear: dresses and skirts
Hair style: an up-do
Time of year: summer
Sport: basketball
Thing to do at school: math
Thing to do at home: hug my mom and color

A quote from Stella while we were at the dinner table....
"Mom when I get older will you give me this recipe?"

What can I say, she's a fun girl and I love her a lot.

11 comments:

The Guyser Family said...

Love her hair with 1,000 different clips! We used to make my mom do that for us. :) She is very sweet!

Kirra said...

i love her! she is such a hoot! my favorite movie as a little girl was sleeping beauty- and this christmas it was SO precious- my daddy bought me the "anniversary" dvd and he was just so excited to tell me all about how i just wanted to watch it over, and over, and over... :) i love when you share fun facts about the kiddos!!!!

The McPoland Family said...

oh Stella and Mia would get along so good! ;) She is so cute...!

Jamie said...

I love that her favorite hairstyle is an up-do. I had know idea what that was when I was her age. She is so pretty and she sure does know how to pose for a photo shoot!

The Posenjak's said...

Stella is so cute, but whats in her hair? I'm guessing she did it her self.

The Wilde Family said...

great photo collage of Stella. How do you do that Sara?? I love the pic's you capture of her and lovin the clips in her hair too! I hope all is well in FH and you and your family are doing well. Sorry I have been so MIA lately. Life is starting to slow down again, which is good :-)
Have a great weekend!

Love,
Christin

The Guyser Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss too, it is such a painful thing to go through. I thought I was losing Jaxon too at 10 weeks and remember the feeling of already being so attached to the pregnancy and the baby (and that was before!!!). It reminds you of how precious life is and how you just can't take even one second for granted! xoxo

Kristy said...

How cute! Kaylee sat and read these with me and she was saying stuff like, "Hey! Wasn't that my verse a few weeks ago?" and "Math - that's what I like to do in school too!" and "Basketball??" (like, why in the world would she choose basketball?) So funny, these girly girls.

jorden9879 said...

I love the stories of your kids. That picture with Jonah pulling Ava in the wagon is soooo precious. Stella is so grown up. I love that she wants that recipe when she gets older, she will be such a good mom. Just like you!

Amber Red said...

So adorable! what did you cook?
For some reason it didn't show me that you updated....

The Parsons' blog said...

The hair do was done all on her own. She was locked in the bathroom for a good 15 minutes and came out like that!

Amber, I made chicken and vegetable stir fry...she's crazy. I