Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Girls Night Out...plus Drake

Last Friday I got to meet up with some of my most favorite people again. I can't begin to express how happy it makes me that we live "close" enough to visit one another, and how great it is that Erin has a sister that lives in this state so she can visit often too! We planned the get together in honor of Erin and her 30th birthday. We went to Bj's for dinner and then headed down to Jorden's. I was so excited to finally get to see Jorden's house, and I'll just say it was beautiful and completely reminded me of Jorden. Nate and Jorden's baby girl Brooklyn joined in the festivities along with Erin's baby boy Drake. They are both so sweet and cute, and it was fun being able to kiss on them and watch them play. I have to add that Brooklyn is the most hilarious eater I think I have ever seen. She was so funny! She likes her cereal.



Yummy dinner
Beautiful home
Staying up until 1:30am talking
Prank callling
Adorable birthday brunch complete with:
beautiful table settings
homemade birthday hats - by Jorden
yummy quiche, waffles, and fruit


It's so fun being with these girls. I always come away so encouraged and so thankful that each of them are such an important part of my life. I praise the Lord for good friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara - this collage is so AWESOME! I was cracking up b/c I forgot about Brooklyn and how she eats! That was so funny! She got it done! I love you! I got my car tonight!!!! Whooo hoooo!

Anonymous said...

Sara, loved the collage!! You girls and the pictures are amazing. It captured all of the fun we had!! YEA!!! I still can't believe we pranked...um are we 30! Wow. Thanks for making the trek down. It was so fun seeing you!! KG

Anonymous said...

What a fun time! I loved the collage you made. I need to trek up to Washington sometime and see you girls! I was just looking through pictures the other day and found one of you and Karen wearing signs for your "initiation". :)

Anonymous said...

Could that party for Erin be any cuter!? Cute girls, cute kids and cute party decor!! I am loving it! Brooklyn looks so cute in her party hat. The cutness is nonstop!

Anonymous said...

Sara loving the pictures. We had so much fum with you all. I know if Brooklyn could talk she would be asking when you all are coming back!