Saturday, August 9, 2008

Next we're getting a dog to take care of this problem...



and yes, this animal is a problem, they eat all my flowers!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so NOT telling Kaylee and Maya that you guys got a kitten! :-) We've gotten that question a few times before (ok, maybe once it was me asking) but with Jeremy's allergies, it's not even a question. They're just so cute! Maybe if I sneak a mouse or two into the garage...

Oh, and we are all over that invitation to your b&b just as soon as we get a certain someone home from Guatemala!

Anonymous said...

um CUTE kitty baby! oh he's beautiful! and what in the world is that beast of an animal?! is that a deer? wow. you live in the wilderness! i hope you guys get a dog and take lots of pictures of it so that i can ooh and ahh over him!

Anonymous said...

Reese just said she wanted a cat...I told her I was allergic. I was kidding ;) Very cute and I would love to visit other peoples cats :)