Austin winning grand prize for his pig Big Red Corn dogs Elephant ears Rides! Pony rides "Milking Goats" Wild animal guy
Watching the horse games
and of course you can't forget "fair feet"
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute pics from the fair... I actually have a blogging question for you... how do you design such awesome headers... using pictures of the kids?? I love it!
Love the picture of the fair feet. Ashlin just went to the fair on saturday and Alexia highly recommended she not were flip flops because her feet would get gross!!!
Looks like a fun day! Great pics too...the fair feet, of course, and I really like the one of the swing against the sky. Who needs a fancy camera anyway!
Sara-I love the pig photos!! I used to show them and still always go visit when I go to county fair....and there are no elephant ears down in Cally at the fairs!!! I'm sooo jealous!!! Yum!!!!
Oh the fair!! We love the fair. Ours is coming up this weekend. My wonderful husband can't wait for Friday's "demolition derby". I don't think men ever really 'grow up' (and I think that's part of why we love them so). haha Your family is precious! I just thought I'd stop in and say hello! :) Lord Bless you guys!
After seeing a preview for the TLC show, 19 and Counting (the Dugger family), Stella says...
"19 kids?!?! Mom, like how much more milk does that lady have in her body??"
While driving in the car...
Ava - (making shooting sounds) "I just shot that car."
Stella - "Ava is going to be a tom-boy. I can just feel it."
Me - "Ava are you funny?"
Ava - "no"
me - "are you silly?"
Ava - "no, I'm da hoke" (Incredible Hulk)
Jonah - "Mom, do hippos have meat?"
Me - "Yeah, why?"
Jonah - "Cause...I just really want to eat a hippo. I have a bb gun."
After stopping at McDonalds, Jonah says to Stella...
"Stella, what are chicken nuggets?"
Stella: "just some chicken and...(long pause) some nuggets."
Jonah: "Oh."
Jonah - "Mom, don't cut my toenails, they help me climb." "They're my claws."
I was walking backwards looking at Stella. She thought she'd try to trick me by saying "Watch out for that bush mom!" but then she said, "Oh that's right, you have eyes on the back of your head. I always forget that."
Jonah - "Stella is your skin made out of snake skin?" Stella - "Oh, I don't know Jonah. We're studying butterflies at school....Mom, do you know?"
Stella unloaded the dish washer for me and said... "Mom these knives are HUGE!" "You could definitely cut up an antelope with these." (me in my mind thinking - antelope??? wha??????) she then looks at my face and says, "what mom, you totally could, they're really sharp." Well alright then, I'm going to go find me some antelope.
9 comments:
Cute pics from the fair... I actually have a blogging question for you... how do you design such awesome headers... using pictures of the kids?? I love it!
What great memories for the kids, they are so cute. Did u go on rides with Ava? BTW, your a great photographer!
Love the picture of the fair feet. Ashlin just went to the fair on saturday and Alexia highly recommended she not were flip flops because her feet would get gross!!!
The county fair looks like it was so much fun!!!! I love the feet picture... gross but great pic.
I love a fair...and I love fair food! Of course, this is a whole new world for me, another small town perk I never experienced before!
Ours is in a month, can't wait! and I agree with Jeanette (hi jeanette!), please post how you do the header, I'm ready to give the blog a new look!
ps. Olivia was so happy to see her mama but not as happy as her mama was to see her!!!! I highly recommend a "parents only" vacay, it was great!
Looks like a fun day! Great pics too...the fair feet, of course, and I really like the one of the swing against the sky. Who needs a fancy camera anyway!
Sara-I love the pig photos!! I used to show them and still always go visit when I go to county fair....and there are no elephant ears down in Cally at the fairs!!! I'm sooo jealous!!! Yum!!!!
Oh my gosh, LOVE stella in her little leggings under her jean skirt. Takes after her mom looking soooo stylish. :) Kate
Oh the fair!! We love the fair. Ours is coming up this weekend. My wonderful husband can't wait for Friday's "demolition derby". I don't think men ever really 'grow up' (and I think that's part of why we love them so). haha Your family is precious! I just thought I'd stop in and say hello! :) Lord Bless you guys!
Jessica
Post a Comment